Chapter 16

Luke's Pov

I feel so bad the way I spoke to Louise. All she wanted to know is what's wrong, and I snapped at her a bit, I didn't mean to I just don't want to tell her how I really feel.

I decided to text the guys to come over, I really need some guy time and forget about everything for a bit. I start to get ready before the guys come.

Louise's Pov

Me and Danni are sitting in Costa, we was catching up and having a laugh. I just can't get Luke out of my head. Am I starting to like him more than a mate?

I try and shake it off so Danni don't realise something wrong. But it's too late she notice.

Danni: Lou, what's wrong?
Me: huh? Oh nothing I'm just thinking that's all.
Danni: Anything I can help with?
Me: No, its okay. Do you fancy going out tonight? Like just us 2?
Danni: Hell yeah, fantastic idea. We haven't been out in a while together.
Me: Yeah I know, I miss them times, like I miss those times with Luke.
Danni: Speaking of Luke, how is he? I haven't seen him in a while.
Me: His okay, and he was at the party last night with me, Michael and Ashton, and well Calum as well when he bothered hanging around with us.
Danni: Awww man, I wish I saw you last night it would of been wild. *both started laughing*
Me: Yeah totally. So where do you fancy going tonight then?
Danni: How about that new club that's opened up, a few blocks from here?
Me: Sounds great. You wanna get ready over mine?
Danni: Yeah, that would be easier.

After our hot chocolates we left Costa, I gave Danni my new address so she don't go to the wrong house. She went back to hers and I walked back to mine. I really want to text Luke but I don't know if I should.

What should I do? I need help.