Chapter 8

Louise's Pov

Me and Luke was sitting in my room watching a film, when my phone gos off. It was Michael.

*messages*
Michael:
Hey Lou, what's up? I saw your Facebook status, what's happened?

Me:
Hey Mic, well me and Calum have broke up.

Michael:
What? Why?

Me:
Well, me and Luke went to the mall cinema and when we came out I saw Calum with another girl and he was holding her hand and kissing her.

Michael:
What? That dickhead.

Me:
Wanna come over, Luke's here, bring Ashton with you?

Michael:
Yeah sure, we are on our way over now see you in 10.

Me:
Okay cool, pizza is on its way too.

Michael:
Yay! See you soon.
*end of messages*

Luke's Pov

Louise just told me that Michael and Ashton are on there way over. So we get ready for them to come over, so we got drinks and snacks and pizza.

Louise:
We are going to have a sleepover and have a little party of our own.

Me:
It sounds like an awesome idea.

There was a knock at the door. I went to open the door, Michael and Ashton was standing oitside so I let them in.

Me:
We are having a party sleepover, it's going to be fun.

Michael:
Sounds awesome.

Ashton:
Great idea.

Louise:
Hey guys, *runs up to them and hugs them both* its great to see use. Luke can you help me bring the drinks and everything in.

Luke:
Yeah sure. Guys sit down and make yourself comfy.

The boys goes into the living room and sits on the sofa. Me and Louise goes into the kitchen to get everything. She hugs me and says thank you for everything, I'm so glad I've got a best friend like you. I hug her back and say she will always have me in her life and I will be going nowhere.

After we got the things and took them into the living room, there's a knock at the door.

Michael:
I'll get it use sit down and chill.

Michael goes to the door and pays the guy for the pizza, him and Louise argued about who's buying it and in the end she gave up.

Michael came back in with the pizza and shouted 'PIZZAS HERE' and then dropped one of the boxes and we all started laughing, even Louise. I love her laugh and smile, I can't believe that Calum would do that to her.

We ate some pizza and had some drinks, then we put music on and started dancing like theres no tomorrow.