Chapter 33

Luke's Pov
*a week later*

I wake up at 6am to make sure I've got all my stuff ready, I really don't want to go but Louise will feel bad if I don't go. I walk into the bathroom and get into the shower, 10 minutes in the shower I hear the door open, it's Louise and she walks into the shower with her pjs on.

Me:
So your copying me now then?

Louise:
What you on about?

Me:
Coming into the shower with your clothes on.

Louise:
I don't care, I just want to cuddle up to you right now before you have to go.

Me:
Baby, you sure you want me to go?

Louise:
Yes, this is your dream and something you love doing. All your fans are excited to see use.

Me:
I'll miss you so much.

Louise:
Same here baby boy, just remember even if we are thousands of miles apart we will always be this close.

Me:
Yeah true, I want to take pics of Lilly before I go.

Louise:
That's okay baby, she's asleep at the moment, she will wake up soon for a feed.

Me:
That's okay baby. I'll be out soon.

Louise:
Okay baby, and by the way I love the view.

I started blushing. 10 minutes later I get out of the shower and wrap the towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom. I walk into mine and louise's bedroom to find Louise getting dressed, I look at her and after a few seconds to looks at me and smiles. I walk up to her and kiss her lips, and yet again the towel falls down, Louise started laughing.

Louise:
This keeps happening when I see you.

Me:
I know, I don't know why.

Louise:
I don't care, I love the view. Man your sexy as hell.

Me:
Not as sexy as you, you sexy thing.

I push Louise onto the bed and get on top of her.

Me:
How about we do it 1 more time before I go?

Louise:
What time is your flight?

Me:
4pm, so I have plenty of time.

Louise:
Okay then, why not.

I put a condom on, becsuse I don't think she wants to have another kid just yet. I get back on top of her and kiss her lips, the I made my entrance. Her moans got louder, she arched her back so I went in deeper.

Louise:
Oh. My. God. Faster.

Me:
You got it baby girl.

I go faster than I was, the room was full of moans, we was going for so long I lost track how long we was going for but I don't care.

I finish and lay next to her, she cuddles up to me and I wrap my arm around her. I'm going to miss having her in my arms at night. Then there was a knock at the door, Louise got up to check who it was, then came running back in.

Louise:
The guys and girls are here.

Me:
We need to get dressed now.

We both get dressed and go downstairs, I carry Lilly downstairs and Louise opens the door.

*later that day*

We are at the airport. Louise, Danni and Jade (including Lilly wanted to come with us. When our plane get called out, me and the guys say our goodbyes.