Chapter 34

Louise's Pov

When Luke and the guys surprised me and the girls, I was the happiest girl ever. 
That night we all sat in the living room, Lilly was in her rocking chair asleep.

Me:
So how was the tour?

Michael:
It was amazing, like absolutely amazing.

Ashton:
We rocked the stage out.

Calum:
You know.

Debbie:
See like use had an absolutely rocking amazing time.

Guys:
Yeah!!!

Jade:
How comes use didn't tell us use was coming home?

Calum, Michael and Ashton all look at Luke, and then us girls do.

Luke:
What? Why's everyone looking at me?

Me:
Jade just asked a question, and then all the boys looked at you so us girls did too. Did you hear what the question was or was you daydreaming?

Luke:
No I didn't hear, and no I wasn't daydreaming.

Danni:
He so was daydreaming. Anyway Jade asked: How comes you didn't tell us use was coming home?

Luke:
I thought it would be great to surprise use.

Me:
But how did you know when we was or wasn't in the house?

Michael:
Erm... Well... Calum was our
look out, he was spying on use.

Calum:
No actually spying, but I was the watch person. I had to check to see if use all were in the garden and use was so I told the guys its fre to go in.

Jade:
But me and Debbie can inside about 10 minutes before you scared us.

Ashton:
We hid in places, so that none of use saw us.

Me:
Right, and I wonder who's idea it was to scare us. *looks at Luke*

Luke:
How do you know if it was me?

Me:
You scare me a lot when you come out of nowhere.

I kissed Luke's lips and the cuddled back up to him.

Luke:
You love me really?

Me:
You know I do. But not when you scare me.

Luke:
So you don't love me now, because I scared you earlier?

Me:
I do love you, then you scared me earlier that's different, use only done it to surprise use.

Michael:
I've missed all this.

Everyone:
Same!!!

Danni:
It seems like ages since we last hung out together.

Lilly started crying, so I got up and picked her up. I checked her nappy, but she hasn't done nothing, so she must me hungry. I walk into the kitchen and start making her a bottle.

Luke:
Babe, you can go sit down and I'll do Lilly a bottle.

Me:
No, it's okay.

Luke:
I'm not taking 'no' for an answer. Go and sit your backside down, you have been running around for Lilly for 6 months on your own, now its my turn to do it.

Me:
Fine okay babe. 

I go and sit back in the living room with the other, Luke finishes the bottle and came back into the living room. He sit right next to me and takes Lilly off of me and starts feeding her, Luke looks so cute holding Lilly I had to take another picture of them. After Luke fed Lilly and tapped her back to burp, Lilly was sick on his top.