Chapter 9

Michael's Pov

We was having an awesome time, dancing and mucking about. Then there was a knock at the door, but we wasn't expecting anyone. I go to the door and open it, there I saw Calum outside.

Me:
Hello, Calum.

Calum:
Oh, erm... Hi, bro. Is Louise home?

Me:
Maybe, why?

Calum:
I need to talk to her.

Me:
Well I don't think it's a good idea she's really upset because of you. Me and the others are cheering her up no thanks to you.

Louise:
Hey, Mic. Who's at the door? *walks towards the door and see Calum* What are you doing here?

Calum:
Please, can we talk.

Louise:
I don't want to talk to you after what you did.

Calum:
Please, let me explain.

Louise:
Fine you got 5 minutes to explain yourself, and then you can go. Mic can you give me and Calum some privacy please?

Michael:
Sure. Just call me if you need me. *walks into the living room*

I left Louise and Calum to talk but I kept my eye on them just incase anything happened. Louise didn't look like she was interested in what he had to say, but I could see hurt in her eyes and she had tears falling down from her eyes.

Louie closes the door and ran upstairs crying her eyes out. Me and the guys ran upstairs after her, we found her in her room on her bed crying her heart out.

Ashton:
What's happened?

Me:
What's he said to you?

Luke:
We're here for you.

Louise:
*sits up* He said that he has been seeing her for over a year, and that I wasn't what he needed and that I never made him feel special unlike the other girl.

Me:
You don't need him, you have us. Don't let someone like him ruin your night. Come on, let's get back downstairs and party.

Louise:
I'm going to stay up here for a bit. I'll be down soon.

So me and Ash went downstairs, Luke stayed with Louise upstairs.

Louise's Pov

I was sitting with my room with Luke. I was hugging into him, his hugs always make me so much better, I feel save in his arms. We just sat there quietly, none of bus said a word.

After a while we went back downstairs to Michael and Ashton. It felt a little awkward between me and Luke when we was on out own that's why we decided to go downstairs.

We put more music on and danced around. I still can't get out of my head about what Calum said, I'm really hurting inside but I'm trying to block it out for now.