Chapter 31

Louise's Pov

Me and Luke was at his place. He was siting on the sofa while I layed on the sof on his lap, we was watching family guy.

Luke:
You okay, princess?

Me:
Yeah I'm fine, why?

Luke:
Okay good, it's because I can see you looking at me now and then. I thought something was wrong.

Me:
Nope, I'm all good.

I sat up and sat on Luke's lap facing him. His eyes locked onto mine and then I leaned in to kiss him, we was snogging for so long and I started kissing his neck, all of a sudden I fell something from down below.

Me:
Baby, you okay?

Luke:
No, you just made me go hard.

I started giggling and then kisses Luke's lips again.

Me:
I'm sorry I didn't mean too. *I was still giggling*

Luke:
Yeah sure you didn't. There's nothing I can do about it now.

Me:
What do you mean?

Luke:
Don't worry.

Me:
Did you read the baby books I got you?

Luke:
I read some of them, why?

Me:
You'll see. Anyway I'm going to bed you coming?

Luke:
Yeah, come on.

Me go upstairs and I walk into Luke's room, Luke closes the door behind him and when he turned to face me I smashed my lips on his.

Luke:
Babe, are you sure this is a good idea?

Me:
You haven't read any of the books have you?

Luke:
Fine I read 1, but answer my question.

Me:
Read this book, I'm going into the shower I'll be back out soon.

I go my towel and went into the bathroom, I go into the shower. 10 minutes later Luke walks into the bathroom, he comes into the shower where I am with all his clothes on.

Me:
Babe, you have your clothes on still. You're going to get wet.

Luke:
I don't care, as long as I have you in my arms.

Me:
You read that book quickly.

Luke:
It wasn't a big long book, so that's why I finished quickly.

Me:
Okay, I'm coming out in a few minutes.

I get out the shower and put my towel around me. I walk out of the bathroom to find Luke looking at me.

Luke:
You look hot with that towel around you, but I rather that towel off of you.

Me:
Are you still...

Luke:
Yes, no thanks to you.

Me:
You shouldn't of came into the showet then silly.

Luke:
But I did, and I loved the view I saw.

Me:
Your still wearing your wet clothes.

We walk into his room, I closed the door behind us. I turn around to find Luke right in front of me. I take his wet top off, so it's topless, I wish he was topless more he has such amazing body.

*skip the undressing*

Luke takes the towel off of me, and takes me to the bed...

Luke's Pov

I take Louise to the bed and lay her down, I get on top of her and smash her lips onto mine. If I knew we could do it still, man I would of, but silly me not reading the books.

Me:
For you teasing me, your going to pay.

Louise:
Bring it on.

I made my entrance, I started slowly and then went faster. She starts moaning louder and louder, I was going as fast as I could and the room was full of moans. We was at it for like an hour.

Me:
I'm close to cumming.

Louise:
I don't care, just do it.

I cummed and then layed right next to her, wow I've missed that so much.