Hatred

I walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch. I put my head in my hands and tried not to cry. "Come on...you're stronger than this, pull it together, don't let them see you cry." I thought to myself. I couldn't help but wonder how my auntie was going to act once see found out I was missing. I groaned to myself and rubbed my temples. I still had the worst headache ever. "Here, take these." I heard Jeff. He held out two little pills. I looked up to him. "Why? You trying to kill me because you missed the first time?" I asked coldly. "No idiot, it's for your headache." He said. "Thanks but no thanks." I said leaning back against the couch. "You're such a brat." He said and walked out. I quietly mocked him behind his back. Suddenly EJ walked in. "Hey, Jeff told me to give these to you." He said extending his arm to show the two little pills. "I'm fine, really." I said declining the second time. EJ sat next to me at a respectable distances. "It isn't poison, I promise." He chuckled. "With Jeff there's no telling." I replied. "Oh how very true that is." He said. "Well I'll leave them here in case you change your mind." He said and set them down on the little table next to the couch that had a lamp on it. "Thanks." I smiled at as he left the room. 

It wasn't long before Ben came walking in. "I'm going to play some video games...wanna play?" He asked waving around a control to bribe me. "Sure, why not. I have nothing better to do." I shrugged. He switched on the tv and we waited for the game to load. "You hit hard." He randomly said. I could see him running his tongue over his busted lip. "Speaking of, how is your hand when you punched the floor?" He asked. I looked down to see a nasty looking bruise covering two of my knuckles. "Oh my god that's so gross." Ben stated. "It's just a bruise." I rolled my eyes. "Are you sure? Because that looks like you're hand is about to fall off." He said turning to the screen. I looked down at it. To me it didn't look that bad. "Okay, hold on." I said and stood up. "Where you going?" He asked. "To put some ice on it." I replied. "Good idea. Cause that thing looks hideous." He continued. "Okay, I got it the first time." I said rolling my eyes and continuing to walk out. "Just making sure you knew." I heard him call from the living room. I walked into the kitchen and there was Jeff sitting on the counter eating a piece of pizza. I completely ignored him. "Ew...you're hand looks like one of the zombies from the walking dead." He pointed out. "It doesn't look that bad." I thought to myself. I stopped in the middle of the kitchen. I looked at all the cabinets. "The little plastic baggy things are in that drawer there." He said with his mouth full and pointed to the drawer across from him. I lazily walked closer to him to get the bag. From there I walked to the freezer. "Oh yeah...we don't have any more ice." He laughed. I looked at him as I saw him lift up his cup of soda that had ice in it. "Ugh!" I grunted at him and shut the freezer door. "What?" He smirked. "You used up all the ice...." I mumbled. "Well how was I supposed to know you were going to need ice for you freaky looking hand!" He shouted. I put my hand behind my back. "Why not try being considering you animal!" I shouted back. "Brat!" He shouted back. "Paper cut!" I shouted referring to his smile. "Zombie hand!" He called. "Oh good one." I said sarcastically and turned to walk out. "Wait!" He called. I stopped without thinking about. "Damn it, I should have kept walking." I thought to myself. I turned around to face him. "What do you want?" I snapped. He chuckled darkly. Sending chills down my spine. "Don't forget to fill up the ice cube tray. You want ice don't you?" He said an hopped off the counter. "Why don't you do it?" I growled. "I'm not the one who needs ice, do I?" He smirked. "Yeah...but you will." I replied and walked to the freezer to get the tray and fill it up. "Are you threatening me?" Jeff said in a challenging way. I ignored him. I finished filling up the ice tray and turned around, away from the sink. Jeff knocked the tray out of my hands making water spill everywhere. "Are you kidding me?" I huffed. "You're threatening me." He growled. "Grow up." I said. "Don't ever threaten me Y/n." He said and wrapped his hand around my neck to choke me. I tensed up and stood still. "Go...to..hell." I managed to say as he squeezed tighter. He pushed me against the counter. I pushed against his chest and tried to pry off his hand. "Jeff, what are you doing?" Ben asked. Jeff let go of me quickly. "Nothing, just playing around." He said as I was coughing and trying to get back air. He threw his arm around my shoulders. "Me and Y/n are friends." He said. I pushed him away from me. "Don't touch me dick head."I spat at him and walked out of the kitchen.