Silly Boy

Your POV

"It's wonderful that you've had a sudden change in mind, my child." Slender spoke in a knowing voice as to why I have changed my mind. I raised my eyebrow at him as I sat in the chair in his office. "It was my decision." I reassured him. "With a little influence no doubt." He half chuckled. I blushed as I bit the inside of my cheek. "Well I can move out if you really want me to that bad." I faked a frown and slowly got up. "Now, Child there's not need to be the martyr....if you need help packing please advise me as to how I can help." Slender joked back. It was interesting to hear him in such a "playful" mood. In the long run I knew he was happy I wasn't moving out. I chuckled and walked towards the door. "I'm not moving." I repeated again. "Good." He replied and stood from his desk that had stacks of papers, some had drawings on them. "Now if you'll excuse me I have a place to be that is of a great deal of importance." He said gathering the papers with drawings on them in his arms, keeping them neat and organized. I didn't bother to ask so I just nodded and before I left his office I saw that he was already gone.

Walking half why down the hall from slenders office I noticed Jeff leaning against the hallway wall with his hands in his hoodie pocket - probably fiddling with his knife. He turned slightly and caught my eyes with his, a real smile spread across his face. He still seemed overly happy from what happened merely over an hour again. "Hey." He said sort of trailing off. I was going to ask if he followed me all the way up here or why he was even here but I decided to just smile and answer with a "Hey." back. He pushed himself off the wall and waited for me to reach him so we could finish walking the length of the hallway together. Once we reached the second hallway he cleared his throat anxiously. "So uh..." He started but then stopped. I raised my eyebrow at him and looked over to him still walking side by side. "Yes?" I answered amused as to why Jeff was so caught up. "So uh...what's gonna happen?" He began again. "Well...I'm not gonna move out." I replied. It seemed like his face light up even more and he took a minute to talk again. "That's great!" He said genuinely enthusiastic. I chuckled and nodded. "And...us?" He asked clearly worried and with a nervous tone. It seemed like Jeff was trying to be as careful as possible with asking me this and I found it cute. "Look Jeff...you're adorable, I like you, you like me and I think we should be together but-" Jeff cut me off by stepping in front of me and grabbing my hands almost excited he twirled me once and grabbed me by the shoulders, "I'm so glad to hear this." He said leaning in. I put my hands on his chest to stop him and I frowned a bit. He looked confused. "I think we should be together...but I think we need time. We have to rebuild trust, we have to make new memories....since I don't really remember any of the other ones." I stated the last part quietly. He was quiet for a split second but immediately cracked a half smile. "A-and...I think we should be friends first...j-just for a little while." I stuttered a little nervous and wondering why he was smiling instead of punching walls and throwing a tantrum. Instead he looks down at me with this look in his eyes and a smile on his face, he pushed a small strand of hair behind my ear an kissed the tip of his index finger and placed it against my nose making me blush slightly. "If that's what you what to do and if that's what will make you happy, I am willing to do that...besides in the mean time you're still mine so I don't have anything to lose." He said and I smiled wide. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." I repeated happily and jumped up and down, wrapping my arms around him, embracing him. The loving, caring and giving side of Jeff was my favorite side of Jeff. When we pulled away from each other I could see a hint of sadness in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked having a feeling I already knew the answer. "Oh...nothing, I better go a feed smile, he's been extra hyper today....I think he heard the good news about you staying." Jeff forced a half smile and unhooked my hands from around his neck holding my hands to his chest now he sighed a little guilty and looked at me straight in the eyes sending chills down my body. "Don't forget about me this time....alright? My heart wouldn't dare to bare it again." He spoke in an almost longing voice and it seemed like he was begging. "You're impossible to forget...and even though I did lose my memory...you're impossible to replace." I said brushing his hair out of his face but it flopped back down in front of his icy blue eyes that were no longer cold and dark but now rather mysteriously inviting and captivating. He kissed his finger tip again and brushed it to my nose and let his finger slide over to caress my cheek softly. I leaned into his hand as he opened so his whole hand, now caressing my cheek once more. "You kill me in the best way...and that's why I'll wait." His voice seemed to grow slower making my heart thump, he let his hand slowly slide off his he turned away shoving his hands back in the hoodie pocket heading towards the last flight of stairs I watched his ash black hair sway a bit. "This is for the best, I just know it." I repeated to myself as I still felt his touch linger on the surface of my skin.