Abandon All Hope

Your POV

I wiped my tears away as I walked quickly down the hallway. I took the steps two at a time just wanting to leave the mansion as quick as possible. "-they were so hot, I'm telling you." I heard a family voice. Froze right at the door and turned around with my hands in a fist. "You little-" I stormed into the dinning room and saw Ben ranting to Masky, EJ, and Hoodie. Ben shrieked when we spotted me stomping toward him and pushed Masky making him bump into me. "Come here you little no good, pathetic piece of shit, I'm gonna strangle you with your own video game controller cord!" I moved Masky out of the way and managed to land a punch to Ben's nose making a dark red liquid gush out. "Woah woah hey Y/n calm down." EJ pulled me away by picking me up by the waist. "As much as I would like for you to beat the shit out of Ben-" EJ was cut off by Ben. "Hey! What the hell?" He shouted holding his nose as some blood dripped on his shirt. "Hey yourself, Y/n hardly ever gets mad enough to come at someone so your dumb ass probably did something." EJ said still trying to hold me back, by now Masky and hoodie were helping him. "I don't know even what your talking about." Ben managed a scoff and I ripped through the boys and grabbed Ben in a choke hold. EJ pryed my hands off Ben and carried me out of the dinning room giving Masky and hoodie instructions to get Ben out of the house. EJ stood me down in the Main hall way. "I gonna fucking kill him, EJ let-" I stopped talking when he put his hand up to silence me. "Look, I'd like to say since the time you arrive we've managed to become good friends." He started and I nodded slightly wondering where he was going with this. "And that's why I can't let you "kill" Ben." He said calmly. I sighed knowing that I couldn't kill Ben even if I wanted too...it wasn't the fact that I was incapable or anything it's that I literally can't, it's part of the rules or whatever. I'll admit part of me was grateful for EJ being the only person here to make sense. I crossed my arms at him though. He chuckled and mocked me making me glare. "Just tell me what's wrong." EJ insisted. "Jeff came home..."I started. "That's a good thing then." EJ stated confused as to why I was mad. "With hickeys on his neck." I continued and EJ stayed silent but if I could see through his mask I was willing to bet that he was surprised. "And you think Ben did it?" EJ asked and I smacked his arm not in the mood for jokes. "Ben was with him and I know that because I over heard him a few minutes ago talking about girls....plus they both didn't come home last night." I trailed off at the thought of what Jeff might have done. EJ was quiet again "I don't know what to say Y/n....I honestly wasn't expecting this." He stated. "I know....how do you think I feel." I shrugged a bit kind of folding inside like a piece of paper, my adrenaline rush died down and my body was shaking a bit. "What do you want to do now? Can I help in any way?" EJ ask running his hands through his hair clearly stressed. EJ never hesitated on making others problems his problems too. I shrugged once more kind of zoning out now. "I-I just feel so...I don't know." I said as the tears threaten my eyes again. He was quiet as he came in to hug me. "I think I'm going to talk to slender..." I said as my arms lazily slipped around him for a small hug before letting go. "Do you want me to come with you?" He asked. I shook my head 'no' and approached the stairs leaving EJ behind.

I knocked a bit meekly on the door of Slendermen's office. "You may enter." I heard a calm voice. I slowly pushed open the door and peeked my head in. "Aw Y/n what brings you to my office?" He spoke a little confused. I sighed and walked in the room and closed the door. "Is everything alright child?" He asked concerned. I was quiet still as I searched for the words on what I waited to say. Slender knew I was thinking due to him waiting for my answer. I took this time to really think about what I was going to say and make sure this is what I wanted. My mind wondered to some of the possibilities I could have had with Jeff and my eyes began to water. I thought about how mad everyone would have been at me and I felt my eyes water more. I took a deep hitched breath and let it out along with all my anxiety before I spoke calmly.

"Slender...may I have your permission to move out of the Mansion?"