Doctor, Doctor

I slowly pushed open the door and poked my head inside. I saw Jeff laying there with his back turned towards the door. "Hey." I meekly said, sliding into the room and closing the door behind me. Silence filled the room. I walked to to him caustically, keeping in mind what Jack said a while ago. "How are you feeling baby?" I asked turning the corner to see his face, a dark purple bruise was forming around his left eye, indicating that a black eye was about to take place. "Oh my poor-" I was cut off by him turning over and groaning in pain. His back was now towards me again. My shoulders slumped in saddens. "Jeff?..." I whispered. "Don't look at me." He demanded. I sat on the edge of the bed, right next to him and leaned my chin on his arm, looking right at him. I saw him look at me out of the corner of his eye for a while before sighing and laying on his back with another small whimper. It made my heart break a little. I ran my hand through his hair like a mother did to her sick son. He closed his eyes and kissed my wrist a couple times. "Do you need anything?" I asked. He opened his eyes and seemed to think about it for a minute. "No." He said at last and I knew he was lying. I squinted my eyes at him. "What?" He said getting defensive. "I know you're hurt but you don't let me help you..." I frowned. He slowly propped himself into his elbows and pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead. "Bandages...lots of them." He said against my forehead. I smiled a bit to myself before kissing his cheek and standing up. "Be right back, don't move." I said pointing to him sternly and moving around the bed to the door.

I jogged down the hallway and into the bathroom. "This is the logical place for first aid shit right?" I asked myself rummaging through the cabinet under the sink. I only found a half bottle of peroxide, a wash cloth and some Q-tips. I took them because they could become handy. I stood and walked back into the hallway, only to run in Ben. "Ben!" I expressed happily considering he could be of help to me. "Y/n!" He called back mockingly as his head was buried in his DS game. "Where are the band aids?" I asked tapping my foot anxiously. I was in a hurry and on a mission. He shrugged still playing his game. "Dude, Jeff's hurt, I need to know. Now." I growled losing my patience. Ben looked up for a split second and pointed to Jacks room. I rolled my eyes.

I bursted through Jeff's bedroom door and closed it behind me. I dumped all the medical supplies and a few stuff Jack gave me. He swore they would help and make Jeff "brand new". So I agreed. I walked over to Jeff and remembered the introductions Jack gave me. I propped Jeff up in a sitting position with some pillows, I rolled his hoodie up and saw the deep, long, wound. Dried blood formed around the wound as it started to bruise too. It was a dark purple closet to the open gash and a light blue the furthest from it. I looked at Jeff as he laid back focusing on the ceiling. His wound looked like it hurt like hell, yet he was just sitting there like he was waiting for a cup of tea or something. I seeped the wash cloth into some warm water and started to clean the wound. Jeff hissed and gripped my hand, only to slowly release it and let me help him. "Sorry, I'll be more gentle." I said trying to comfort him. Before I could press the cloth against his side again he twitched. "Ow!" He cried. "Oh shut up I didn't even touch you." I glared at him. "Yes you did." He glared back convinced that I touched him. I rolled my eyes and returned to trying to take care of him. This time I did lightly place the wet cloth on his wound to which a pushed my hand away. "No, stop, I'm fine now." He said trying to sit up. I pushed him back down by his shoulders. He glared at me and tried again only for me to push him back down. I straddled him and say on his hips pointing at him. "You listen to me, you're in pain and if I don't help you, this will get infected!" I growled. I was growing frustrated with him. He looked speechless but soon just crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, giving in to me finally.