Silence

Jeff ended up playing video games with Ben instead of me. I just sat furtherest from Jeff on the couch. I looked around the living room once again. I sighed and stood up. "Where are you going?" Jeff asked. I ignored him. My hatred for him was about to boil over to where I wanted to take his knife and drive it through is head. I wanted nothing o do with him. For all I care I've forgotten him an he's dead to me.

I walked into the kitchen and meet with Masky and hoodie. "Gimme that." Masky said irritated. Hoodie shook his head 'no'. They were fighting over a bag of sugar. "Why are you fighting over a bag of sugar?" I asked making them turn quickly to stare at me. "We're making cheese cake." Masky said in a happy tone. Hoodie just nodded. "Oh...cool." I said hesitantly. I shrugged. "I don't really know how to bake, I can cook though." I said resting my hands proudly on my hips. "We can bake and Toby can cook." Masky said pointing to the other doorway to show Toby just standing there. "Hey Toby, how long were you standing there?" I asked. He just shrugged. "They don't really talk much..." I thought to myself. "All except Masky." I added. "Want to help us?" Masky asked. "Uh...I don't know. I burn everything I bake." I smile innocently. "That's okay, that's why we're here." Masky said. "Well...okay, let's get started." I chuckled. Hoodie handed me 4 eggs and a bowel. Masky searched for the milk. I looked at Toby just watching us and I felt bad. "Toby, do you wanna help me?" I asked. He's face turned a bit red. "N-no...I always m-make a mess b-because I t-t-twitch." He explained. I could tell he grows frustrated with his disorder. I smiled kindly at him. "That's okay Toby, if you make a mess we'll just clean it, it's just part of having fun...you can't have fun if you're just watching." I said. He happily walked over to me and helped me split the eggs. I let him stir it, to which he suddenly twitched and almost dropped the bowl. I quickly repositioned the bowl and let him start again. "Add milk." I heard Masky say. Hoodie saluted and slowly poured milk into the battered eggs making it look creamy. They began adding all these other ingredients. "Y-you can stir Y-Y

." Toby said passing the bowl to me. I gladly took it and began stirring. "Toby, can you feel this up with a little water?" Masky asked. "Su-ure." Toby said and approached the sink. He slowly poured some water into the mixture until he twitched and spilt some on me. "I'm s-so s-sorry Y/n." He said immediately feeling bad. I chuckled. "Don't worry about it, it's just water, it'll dry in no time." I said reassuring him. He seemed to relax a bit from his tense position. "I think it's ready." Masky said and took the bowl from me. He poured it over the chest. "Now, we wait." He said putting it in the fridge. "That was easy...I swear if I screw this dessert up and giving up on baking forever." I said laughing, and making everyone else laugh. Even hoodie. "We can sit in the dinning room until then." Masky said walking away. "It's better than hanging out in the living room with Jeff." I thought to myself and followed. Toby patted a seat next to him before reaching in the center of the table for a cookie. I went to sit down. It was quiet for a moment. "Do you like it here?" Masky asked. I looked at home "Well...I can't really say to much about my experience considering I haven't been here long." I stated. "But...I did enjoy hanging out with you guys." I confessed. "I figured everyone was going to hate me." I accidentally blurted out. "The one that hates you is Jeff." Masky laughed. "Oops...sorry." He added shyly. I chuckled. "I t-think he likes y-you." I heard hoodie quietly spoke. "Oh my gosh, hoodie you talk?!" I said in disbelief. I laughed at my assumption in thinking he couldn't. "I t-think he l-likes you." He repeated. "Who likes who?" The one and only walked through the doorway. I continued to ignore him. "Oh come on Y/n. You have to talk to me sometime." He laughed darkly. "Well, I hate him so..." I trailed off. All except Jeff nodded. "Hate who?" Jeff asked. I yawned. "A-are you t-t-tired?" Toby asked. I nodded. "Kind of." I replied. "Let's go to bed." Jeff said quickly. I forced myself to look at him. He starred at me. "Are you deaf?" He said irritated. "I would really rather die than share a room with you." I spat. "That can be arranged." He smiled wide an pulled out his knife. He stabbed it in the wood of the table. Toby quickly stood up along with Masky and hoodie. Part of me could sense they kind of feared Jeff. Maybe it's cause he's so rude and childish. I stood up too. "Are you always so rude?" I said leaning my hands against the surface of the table and glared at him. "Only on days that end in Y." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the dinning room. I'm really trying hard to just ignore him but sometimes he gets under my skin that I just have to tell him something.

I walked into the living room. "Woah, you okay?" Ben asked, Sparing a second to look at me and then back at the game. "Yeah...I'm fine." I said plopping in the couch with a frustrating sigh leaving my lungs. "Here. Video games help." Ben said tossing me the controller. I un-paused the game and began playing. "Video games to me are like a therapist." Ben chuckled. I smiled at his love for video games.