Chapter 13

"Kim Taehyung what are you-"

Before I could finish speaking, he smirked as his face got closer, then the next thing I knew, his lips were pressing against mine.

My heart skipped a beat before pounding wildly. I clenched my fists, and just stood frozen while Taehyung was kissing me. I could just taste the alcohol from his sweet, drunken lips.

It took me some courage before I managed to push him away, breathing deeply. He looked at me for a few moments, still looking wasted, then collapsed onto the floor.

I gulped, still trying to process my thoughts. Everything happened way too fast, and it felt like I was the drunk one.

I looked at Taehyung whom was lying down on the floor, unconscious. How I wish I could collapse at that moment too.

I took steps towards him before grabbing his hands, using all my effort to pull him up. I somehow managed to get him on my back after minutes. I groaned, this heavy idiot.

I made my way up to his room then quickly plopped him down on his bed. My back instantly ached so bad. I sighed then positioned his legs properly and pulled the covers over him.

I wanted to just walk out of his room, before he started mumbling to himself.

"Hyejin..." he called me and I turned to look at him.

I walked towards his bed, "Yeah?"

His eyes were half opened. I was gazing at his face for a moment, when suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down beside him, then hugged me like a bolster.

"T-Taehyung?" I slightly tried to wriggle myself free from his arms, but he was holding me rather tightly.

Minutes past and I was still in his arms, while he was already fast asleep. I couldn't seem to fall asleep, and ended up staying awake for the whole night.

***
"Ahh... my head..." Taehyung sounded all groggy.

I opened my eyes and squinted at the bright sunlight that shone into the room. Then I turned to Taehyung, whom was looking at me with a shocked and puzzled expression.

"W-What are you doing here-"

"You don't wanna know," I said and sat upright, fixing my hair. "I'll go make some soup for you."

He slightly laughed, "You can't cook, remember?"

I folded my arms, "There's cooking tutorials on the internet."

"Whatever, Hyejin. Are you still sick today?" he asked in a raspy voice.

"Not really," I replied, "You're the unwell one for today."

"I'm not," he said and rubbed his eyes, "Go make me breakfast."

I sighed, "Whatever, go wash up and be down to have your breakfast about an hour later."

He nodded as I got off the bed and headed out to my room.

I took a quick shower before rushing down to the kitchen to make some soup, with the help of internet tutorials.