Chapter 16

"Has the bleeding stopped?" Taehyung asked as he peeked into my room.

I bit my bottom lip, awkward, "Taehyung, its period, not a wound. It bleeds for at least a week."

"Oh," he said and slowly walked further into my room, "Anyways, I wanna ask you something."

"What is it?" I questioned him, as he sat on a chair by my bed.

"Why aren't you wearing the wedding ring?" Taehyung asked me.

I looked down on my fourth finger, then looked up at him, "Why would I wear it? I'm not used to it."

"Yah, what if our parents see? They'll get suspicious of us," Taehyung said.

"But I really just--"

"You better wear the ring or I'll kick you," he interrupted me, "You have to get used to it."

I sighed, "It feels weird, you aren't wearing it too."

"I don't have to wear it, you do," he said an unreasonable remark.

"Yeah yeah whatever Taehyung, go to bed, you have work tomorrow," I said and stood up to turn off the lights.

Taehyung stood up too, walking towards the door, "Wear your ring next time."

"And if I don't?" I raised my eyebrow.

"If you don't wear your ring, I'll keep barging into your room, disturb you, annoy you and read your diary," he threatened me.

"YAAHH!" I charged towards him and smacked his chest, "Just go and sleep."

"Alright alright," he said and was about to step out of my room, "Wear the ring okay."

"OKAY!" I yelled out, pushing him out of the room then closed the door.

I yawned, running towards my bed and throwing myself on it.

So much has happened for a week.

And Taehyung hasn't really changed much. Well he's a little nicer than before. A little.

It's still weird thinking that I'm his wife, and it's even more awkward remembering that we were a thing before, and I'd be lying if I said none of the memories ever came back to my mind.

I closed my eyes.

5 months, 3 weeks to go. I'll be fine, I convinced myself.

Despite the random thoughts spinning around in my head, I slowly fell asleep.

***

"HYEJINNNNNN!"

Rude awakening.

I grabbed a pillow from my side and covered my face, but as expected, Taehyung yanked it away, "RISE AND SHINE."

"Why are you always so happy early in the morning," I mumbled with my eyes half opened.

"I don't know," He said, "But you should help me with my tie."

I rubbed my eyes and adjusted my vision to look around me better. "Why won't you learn how to tie your own tie."

"Shut up and just do it for me," Taehyung meanly said to me and threw the tie to my face.

I groaned, slowly standing up and faced him. I attempted to tie the tie around his neck with my eyes half opened, hoping that I didn't mess up.

"Hyejin..." Taehyung suddenly called my name.

"What," I said, a little annoyed, "You're gonna say my breath stinks again, aren't you?"

He chuckled, giving his box smile, "I'm kidding."