Chapter 27

Hey guys! Check out the song I added - Taeyang's 'Stay With Me' ft G-Dragon because @nicexo-L9 shared it with me and I realised the lyrics fits Hyejin and Taehyung so well omg. Anyways, chapt 27 leggo ^^
----------------------------------------------

"Are you okay?"

I got startled when Taehyung suddenly waved his hand infront of my face. I looked at him with a blank expression, "What?"

"Stop dreaming," he told me. "You've got something on your mind?" He asked as he ignited the car engine.

I put on my seatbelt, "Nothing, just tired."

Taehyung drove home, and I stared outside at the streets, thinking about random things that saddened me. I naturally got emotional, so I chose to stay quiet.

"What's wrong with you, kid?" Taehyung asked, a little concerned.

"I said I'm just tired," I replied, sounding a little annoyed. I rested my head against the car window pane, sighing.

"At least talk about something," he said.

"I'm tired. Just, be quiet!" I raised my voice.

Taehyung drove a little more further, before he suddenly pulled over at the provision shop nearby. "Get out of the car," he said firmly, "Now."

I glared at him, taken aback that he just told me to leave the car harshly and it worsened my bad mood. "Excuse me?"

He just ignored me, and I saw his jaw was clenched.

I just rolled my eyes as I stepped out of the car, slamming the door as hard as I could.

I stomped off, heading towards the park that was only a few distance from where I was. I didn't know why, I just had a really bad mood, and I was just frustrated at everything. Probably because I was tired, or probably because something was actually bugging me.

I sat at a bench, alone. I'm glad to be away from Taehyung for awhile, because at least it wouldn't hurt me further thinking about it.

What's on my mind, you'd ask.

Everything. Everything that I was facing at that point of time. I had sudden thoughts of what would happen after the 'marriage'. What's gonna happen after 6 months? Will Taehyung forget me like nothing happened? Will Taehyung and I be able to separate ways without thinking about the past?

And I realised I had been overthinking about Taehyung and I a little bit too much.

It hurt me to think that we'd be together for a good 6 months, only. His warm smile, his beautiful expressions, his every gesture, made my heart flutter so much and I wasn't supposed to feel in such a way, but I couldn't help myself. This only meant that, I was deeply in love.

How's that even possible? I thought feelings from the past wouldn't return but I was absolutely wrong. I was messed up, and I was afraid he'd push me away if he knew my true feelings for him. He needs me to help, not to fall for him.

"Take this, you punk."

A vanilla ice cream cone was offered to me and my eyes slightly widened, looking at who it was.