Chapter 15

I sat down on the couch, calming myself down.

"Yah, can you imagine what would happen if I wasn't there to save you just now?" Taehyung nagged, "You could've told me to fetch you from your mom's place or something."

"I know, I knoww," I sighed as I slumped in my seat, exhausted. "Um, but do you think that was Soohyun's doing?" I suddenly asked, worried.

Taehyung sat beside me, "Well, maybe, maybe not."

I gulped. She's starting already. Am I even prepared for everything?

"Don't think too much you punk," He smacked the back of my head, "I said I'll protect you."

"Yeah, but--"

"Shut up," Taehyung blatantly said as he lay down on the couch beside me, his legs resting on my lap.

"Your feet stink," I jokingly said to him.

"Good, smell it more," He said as he lifted his foot to my nose before I slapped it away.

"Gosh!" I pushed his legs off my lap, "I wanna go to bed, bye."

"No wait," he said and pulled the back of my hoodie, "I wanna talk to you more."

I turned to him. "What? You're gonna nag at me some more for being home late?" I asked and folded my arms.

"Partly, yes. I've got something else to talk about so don't go to sleep yet, araseo?"

I nodded. I went up to my room and had a long shower. An hour later, I finally got out of the bathroom with my body wrapped in towel.

Just then as I stepped out of the shower, I saw Taehyung laying on my bed, reading one of my novels.

I shrieked. "Yah Kim Taehyung! I told you many times not to barge into my room!"

"You were taking too long," he said, not even bothered by the fact that I'm only wrapped in towel.

"What book are you reading?" I asked, making sure just incase he's reading my diary again.

"The one you said it was about 'How to Get Rid Of Aliens from My Room'," He said innocently, "But I don't see any aliens here."

"Kim Taehyung..."

"Fine, fine I'm leaving," he said, putting the book back on the shelf and walked out of my room.

I closed the door and locked it, before I went to my closet to pick a random oversized t-shirt and sweat pants. I changed into it, then went to unlock the door.

I sighed and threw myself on the bed. "Get in," I yelled, knowing Taehyung's waiting from outside.

Indeed, he was, and he automatically opened the door himself, walking in. He sat on the roller chair and pushed himself towards my bed with his feet.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ms Lee Hyejin," He said and grinned.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr Kim Taehyung," I replied, "I don't need any room service so you may leave right now."

"Yah, this punk," he smacked my forehead.

"Aishh, just what is it you wanna talk to me about?"

"Okay firstly," he started, "Are you fine? Like, about the stalker earlier, you're okay now?"

I slightly chuckled. "I'm fine. He didn't rape me or anything, he just touched my shoulder and fled when you came," I said, "And thanks for saving me."

He smiled, "Okay, um, tomorrow's the last day of our holiday week, before I have to start going to work. So, can we go to the theme park?"

"Of course," I replied.