Chapter 26

I woke up on a Monday morning feeling weak and tired. Mondays are not really nice to wake up to early in the morning, but I had to be up early for work. I stretched, then swung my legs off the edge of my bed before standing up to head out of my room.

Just when I was about to get to the kitchen, I realised Taehyung was still sleeping soundly on the couch. My eyes widened, "Taehyung!"

He shot up from the couch. "What?" He responded and wiped his drool from the corner of his lips.

"You're late for work! It's 10 already," I said.

He rolled his eyes then lay back down on the couch, "I'm not going to work today," he said.

I raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"I don't feel like it," he casually input, "But I'm sending you off to work today."

I blinked a few times, walking towards him, "W-What did you say?"

"I said you're an idiot and you should make me breakfast now," he spoke, being the typical Taehyung I knew.

I smiled. Finally, he doesn't mind me working outside anymore.

Whilst Taehyung was sleeping still, I went to the kitchen to prepare sandwiches. Surprisingly it wasn't a fail.

"Kim Tae," I woke him up, putting the plate of sandwiches on the coffee table.

He groaned, opening only one eye to peek at the breakfast that I made, then stretched out one hand to reach for a sandwich. "Yah!" I slapped his hand, "Go wash up first."

"Don't tell me what to do," He said as he stood up lazily, making his way to the washroom.

Minutes later, he came back, rushing to sit and eat the breakfast I made.

"Does it taste fine?" I asked.

"It's horrible," he answered, "But I'm too hungry."

I slightly chuckled, then dusted my hands after eating the last piece of my sandwich. "You're letting me work now?" I suddenly asked, and Taehyung took a moment before looking at me.

"It's because I'm done caring for you, and also you're just that stubborn," he explained, wolfing down his sandwich.

I smiled widely, "Then I'll go get ready!"

I got excited and jumped off the couch, quickly getting into shower and picking something simple to wear for the day. After I was done dressing up, it was Taehyung's turn, and he was done in less than minutes. Men, you see.

I was just hyper and chirpy all the way, even when Taehyung was driving me to work, I couldn't stop talking about random things, and he only rolled his eyes at me.

Taehyung walked with me to the entrance of the cafe. "You can go home now, thanks for sending me to work," I smiled widely.

"Who says I'm going home?" He asked, taking off his shades. I froze, he's not staying as I work, right?

"I'm accompanying you for work, duh," he used his index finger and tickled my chin, grinning at me, before pushing his way into the cafe.

I rushed after him, wanting to stop him from entering but it was all too late when Jinyoung already noticed us.

"Uh... Hello?" Jinyoung greeted us awkwardly.

I pulled back my fringe behind my ear. "This... This is, my h-husband."

I caught sight of Taehyung smiling at the introduction I made. "Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you."

Jinyoung put away the mop she was holding then came to us, bowing to Taehyung. "I'm Song Jinyoung," she smiled at us, "You must be the guy Hyejin's been talking about."