4. Red

I hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it ;)

*****************************

The Italian restaurant, just as I suspected, looked a lot more posh on the inside than it did on the outside. I couldn't help but feel out of place in what I was wearing as I discretely eyed a group of laughing women in cocktails dresses and heels on the far side of the restaurant. They really reminded me of the type of women you would see in perfume adverts in magazines. Even the men were well dressed in neat black suits or different shades of grey. I turn my head towards Draco as I was fully aware that he was among these smartly dressed men.

His well-fitted black suit was a good contrast against his pale skin and bleach blond hair which was gelled back away from his face. Draco opted to ditch the tie and he wore a crisp white shirt underneath his black suit jacket, the first two buttons on the shirt were undone. His intense, yet calm facial expression made him look business man like. In my eyes, he was by far the smartest and most attractive man in here.

Draco can really pull off wearing a suit in all the right ways.

Oh Merlin, I really wish I had forced myself into a clothes shop for a dress so I could at least look worthy enough to be by his side in a place like this.

"Ah. Good evening Mr Malfoy, Ms Granger... welcome to Piccolo Italia!" A waiter with a heavy accent interrupted my paranoid thoughts as he approached Draco and I.

Draco nodded to the waiter as he held onto my waist. "Yes, thank you. I hope we're not too early."

The Waiter shook his head and he gestured for us to follow him. "You are just in time. I will show you to your table."

"Thanks." Draco and I said at the same time, we both laughed.

The Waiter led us to a small table with two chairs in the centre of the restaurant, a large crystal chandelier hung over in this particular part of the restaurant giving a dim light. As I sat I was greeted by the heavy smell of the vanilla scented candle that lay in the centre of the table.

"Can I bring you any drinks?" The Man asked as he handed two menu's to Draco and I.

"Uh... yes. I'll take one bottle of your best wine, please." Draco responded politely.

"Of course." The Waiter nodded. "Our special today is our chef's very own Penne all'arrabbiata. In the mean time I'll leave you to read over our menu."

As soon as the Waiter walked away Draco seized my hand from across the table. I give him a confused expression as his grip tightened. His facial expression was unreadable.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

Draco sighs, then he lets go of my hand. "Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost. Don't you like this place? It's one of the best in town from what I could gather."

"Draco it's fine, honestly." I assured him. "Really I'm just not used to being in a place so... fancy. That's all it is. And plus, I feel out of place."

He smirked a little as he flipped over his menu. "Why do you feel out of place?"

"I already told you I'm not happy with how I look tonight," I scowled. "I mean look at the way everyone here is dressed."

Two Women, one in a body con dress covered in sparkly silver, and the other the in a white dress suit passed by just as I said that. The one in the silver dress shot me a glare before she was out of my sight. Bloody typical.

"Who the bloody hell cares how everyone else look's? I already told you that you were beautiful tonight. You don't need to look like some pearl necklace wearing snob to capture my interest." Draco's tone of voice was slightly irritable which made me feel stupid. Was I annoying him? He then bursts into laughter. "Oh please don't give me that look."