20. Fake

Hellloooooo! Sorry for the delay, but I was really busy with things this week that were out of my control. Hope you enjoy the chapter! :)

________________________________________________

"Ginny! How dare you use such foul language in this house!" Mrs Weasley scolds a red faced Ginny as she smashed her palm against the table to make her point.

"Can you not see who he has brought here?" Ginny argued. She looked at Ron again, who understandably looked as though he wanted to be anywhere else but here. "What the hell do you think you are playing at?"

"Ginny it's alright. Calm down." Harry says placing his hand on Ginny's shoulder.

"I don't care. It does not excuse you to be so verbally aggressive." Mrs Weasley raised her voice which even made me flinch a little.

"To be perfectly fair, she has called me the C word a bunch of times." George pointed out in a light-hearted voice. It was clear he was trying to calm everyone down in a way.

"Don't blame her." Percy said, sticking his tongue out at George.

Mrs Weasley shot her son a warning look. She was far from happy. "Now is not the time for jokes, George. And be quiet Percy."

"Okay I think we all just need to sit down and--" Bill started to speak but he was cut off when Ron started to talk over him.

"I reckon you all need to let me explain myself here. I don't want to cause any drama, just let me have my say." Ron tells everyone. He didn't really look at anyone in particular. He stared at the wall behind us. I noticed that Sarah didn't appear so smug anymore. In fact she looked almost uncomfortable, it was clear she was never around the whole Weasley family before.

"Honestly, I really don't want things out of hand here... I just really wanted to meet you all. I can go if it's most appropriate." Sarah says in a voice that I couldn't tell whether it was sincere or not. She gave a sad facial expression to Ron which only made him appear more furious.

"You are the one who caused drama when you brought it into the house Ron." Ginny tells Ron angrily. For a moment I think she is going to stand up and leap across at him, but Harry wouldn't allow things to get that far. "How much of a fool are you? Are you forgetting that this...this thing destroyed your relationship with Hermione?"

"Ginny, it's fine, honestly." I tried to get through to her but she didn't seem to notice me speaking to her.

"Ron, why don't you and I go somewhere for a chat...yeah?" Harry tried his best, too, to help resolve this situation. But Ron ignored him.

"Will you ever quit being so mouthy and judgemental towards me? God you are such a nightmare. Just do me a favour and be quiet." Ron yelled at Ginny.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me you little--"

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP THIS INSTANT. THERE IS NO NEED FOR SUCH CARNAGE. ESPECIALLY YOU GINERVA, YOUR ATTITUTUDE IS DOING NOBODY ANY FAVOURS." The abrupt and loud voice of Arthur Weasley silences everybody instantly. He rose from the table and made brief eye-contact with everyone sitting. He looked furious. He began to speak slowly, he meant business. "Are we not capable of having a nice family meal without everyone tearing shreds out of each other? Since when is it okay to do that in front of guests and a child? Angelina, Hermione, Fleur and....Sabrina... I'm sorry about this display."

"Her name is Sarah." Ron says impatiently. Sarah placed her hand on Ron's arm and gave him a small smile. She appeared to whisper to him telling him that it was okay.