11. Reckless

Voldemort: To check your loyalty I am going to read your mind

Draco: Ok

*Draco's mind* Granger granger granger granger granger granger granger granger granger granger granger granger granger granger granger granger x100

Voldemort: *places his hand over his chest and gasps in horror* What the f*ck!?

^^^^ LOL I saw that on Tumblr and it made me laugh so much! :D

Enjoy the chapter!

*******

The second he saw my face he immediately bent down to pick up my handbag, when he stood up he gave me a nervous yet crooked smile. He handed me my bag and as he done so our fingers brushed together slightly. "Sorry about that Hermione. This place is a bloody nightmare. Almost impossible not to barge into people. It's like a zoo."

"Ron!" I exclaimed happily. "What are you doing here? I thought you were never keen on the idea of coming into London."

"Forget that for a minute. Firstly, how the hell are you?" He asks me as his eyes gleam with happiness. I notice that Ron looks very well polished today with his dark, non-creased jeans, crisp white shirt and black jacket to go over it. His flame orange hair was neat and clearly brushed not so long ago, unlike his usual messy style as if he forgot to look in the mirror. In my mind, I acknowledged that he indeed looked very handsome when he made an effort.

"Well I'm just on my way from the hospital. It was a long day, but I'm fine." I smiled. "How about you? You look good."

He looks down to his feet awkwardly and shrugs. "Nice joke Hermione. And I am bloody fantastic. Just had a nice thing called a kebab from some muggle take away place. Might come here more often if the food is this tasty." He grins. "I reckon it's almost time for my forth meal of the day now. Do you know of any other nice place?"

Typical Ron.

"Yes, the food is pretty nice. And I'm not sure about that, I don't really get takeaways. But I'm sure there's plenty to choose from." I laughed. "And I am being serious; you look nice when you are dressed up. What's the occasion?"

"Well for what it is worth, thanks." He looks at me again and smiles. I couldn't help but notices he avoided my question. "Harry and Ginny came home today. Harry looked like he has seen better days. He was a bloody wreck. Was he drinking or something when he was at yours? And if so, why wasn't I invited to the party?"

"Well there wasn't a party at all. I had to be at the hospital today." I tell him. "Ginny and I left him and Draco alone for a bit and when we came home...."

I realized what I was saying when Ron's expression turned from joyful to sullen. He obviously had no clue that Harry was drinking with Draco last night.

"You are saying that Harry hung out with Malfoy last night?" I could tell he made an effort to keep his voice calm as possible. It was safe to say that there were still definitely hard feelings as far as Ron was concerned.

"Well no... not willingly anyway." I pursed my lips as I slowly and discreetly moved my hand, where I wore my ring, behind my back and used one of my fingers to flip over the ring where the silver band was pointed to the front. "It was Ginny's idea for her and I to go out, as we haven't seen each other since the wedding. Harry and Draco were left alone. I don't know how much they told you."

Ron inhaled deeply and appeared somewhat calmer. "Sorry. I shouldn't act as if I am mad at you. I know that my sister can be pretty convincing."

"Ron its fine. Don't apologize," I assured him. "But for what it's worth, Harry told me this morning to tell Draco that he'll beat him up if he even thinks about tormenting him over it."