30. Soon

IMPORTANT - If you haven't read my recent authors note on the previous part, please go back and read it before proceeding with this chapter. It explain's my lack of updates.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Ron stop it!" I shrieked just as Ron's fist came into contact with Blaise's jaw, he staggered back again looking dazed before he looked back at Ron with fury in his eyes. Blaise pounched towards Ron and tackled him the the floor, Ron fell over easily and responded by pounding his fists into Blaise's shoulders. I quickly stood up from my seat to try and stop this but I felt Ginny's hand on my shoulder, I turned around and she shook her head. She didn't speak. Her eyes told me what was needed to be said. This wasn't worth it, and I couldn't break it up.

"Nice too see you too, Weasley." Blaise growled as he elbowed Ron in the face. "Hitting me as a way of greeting me, yeah? You seemed to have toughened up."

"What are you doing around here?" Ron shouted back as he struggled from Blaise's grasp. I had to give credit to Ron, he was putting up a good fight despite taking blows to the face.

The crowds in the pub gasped and whispered over the whole commotion. Some looked simply disgusted over such a scene and others looked as though this was the most exciting thing they have seen in years. The barman seemed to be calling his co-workers for help. I didn't blame him. Stopping this fight certainly wasn't going to be a one man job.

"Excuse me?" Ginny's attention was to the barman and she gave him an annoyed look. "Are you lot useless? Stop this before my brother get's hurt!" She shook her head in a disapproving manner before she whispered to me, "If only we weren't in a muggle environment right now we'd use our wands to intervene. Once this is over we have to leave as soon as possible."

"I haven't forgotten what you've done Zabini." Ron yelled. I saw blood on his face. I wasn't sure where it was coming from but it was a clear indication that Blaise was getting the upperhand while the two were rolling around on the floor throwing punches. Panic soared within me at what I was seeing and I desperately called out for someone to help. I was worried for Ron. I didn't want to see him get hurt in front of my own eyes. It also made me feel uneasy now that Ron knew Blaise was around now. It wasn't going to be easy avoiding a conversation with him about it.

Before I knew it, three barman were at the scene. One was them was hugely built so he very easily yanked Blaise up just by grabbing hold of his shirt from behind. It took the other two men to pull Ron away because he was still trying to throw kicks and punches even when he was away from Blaise.The huge barman pressed Blaise up against the wall and muttered angry words at him, but Blaise didn't seem to care at all, his furious gazed was fixed on Ron. His dark eyes landed on me for a brief few seconds and even during those seconds I felt anxious, as I almost always do in his presence. His blackened eye and cut lip made him look all the more intimidating.

I followed Ginny to where she rushed over to Ron and thanked the barmen for intervening. She slapped Ron across the face after the men decided Ron wasn't going to erupt again.

"We have to go." I said in a flat voice, looking at Ron and Ginny individually. "We can't stay here."

"Did you know he was here? In the city?" Ron demanded. It was clear he was in pain, his left eye was already starting to look swollen.

"We have to go." Ginny repeated what I said in a firm tone. She shot her brother a warning look. "Look at the state of you. Who do you think you are starting pub fights like this?"

"I want to know what's going on!" Ron snaps.

"I'll tell you lot what's going on," The huge barman's loud voice practically made the whole pub go silent - I could feel the stares of everyone. He still had a smirking Blaise by the scruff of the neck and I avoided looking at him. "All of you are going to take your pathetic issues and sort them out, outside of this pub. Get out of here before I call the police! You have exactly five seconds."