2- Fairy to Saber

Sting and Rogue's POV.

After Lucy was done with her story we nodded in understanding but was also confused at the same time. The fairies seemed really loyal to their "family" the last we've seen them, what changed? We trailed behind Lucy after showing her the door. She slammed the door open. Such strength should not be used for such tasks (smirk)

"Where is your master!"

We just stayed in the backround, Minerva stepped forward.

"What's a Fairy doing here?"

"Joining the guild"

"Pfft.....hahahaha..... Aren't you the one I beat in the GMG? We don't shelter weaklings darling"

"Yes you did. You can also try again, but I won't lie and say you'd win"

"I challenge you then"

"My pleasure"

We giggled like mad people and Orga and Rufus appeared behind us,

"Rogue did you just conduct a form of laughing? Sting, what's happening?"

Rogue sweat dropped. While we were talking we missed the fight with Lucy and Minerva, Lucy being the winner which was understandable to us because of the very short "fight" we saw earlier.

Lucy healed Minerva who thanked her in return and respect. Lucy had to tell her story all over again to Sabertooth.

Timeskip to after her story and the questions~~~~~~

Normal POV.

Lucy got her guild mark on her left shoulder in a sunrise orange. She remembered that she had to get somewhere to live and sulked in a corner out of laziness. 'Should I ask virgo to find me a hotel?' She thought.

Sting's POV.

Lucy was sulking in a corner. I thought she got homesick already, guess I should ask.

"Blondie, everything alright?"

"I'm lazy"

"Gahahahaha is that why your sulking? Well I already knew that so don't you worry"

"Humph, not in that way idiot, I have to find an apartment but that will take alot of effort"

I thought about it for awhile and suggested that she should live with me and Rouge.

"Really?" She asked

"Yea"

"You sure?"

"Yea"

"Don't wanna" she pouted. Damn that was cute.

"What? why?"

"I don't want to intrude, you guys helped me enough by letting a former enemy into your guild"

After about an half of hour later of bribing her to live with us, Rogue included, we succeeded. We assured her that she would be safe and that she will cook for us and other stuff in return (smirk), it payed off because she agreed.

"Yay" I jumped for joy like a little kid but after hearing her giggles who cares.

Normal POV.

Rogue showed Lucy to her room, it was really spacious and after some light cleaning, she called out Loki to put her stuff into her new room. Loki warned Sting and Rogue about the dangers that will fall upon them if they betrayed Lucy or hurt her and you know, the usual Loki thing.

"Lucy I'll be going now, if they do anything you know how and where to find me."

"Thanks Loki, greet the others for me if you don't mind please"

"Anything for you" he blew a kiss.

After that, they said goodnight and went to their separate rooms, switching the lights off, letting the silence lull them to sleep.