11- Special (christmas)

Sting and Rouge were sleeping peacefully, well....not exactly peacefully if that involves them snoring and posing in their sleep like super stars along with lector and frosh.

Lucy was downstairs making ponche de creme, ham, bread, egg nog
, snacks and doing last minute cleaning. Last night she finished wrapping their gifts, took a quick nap and since 5 o'clock she's been cooking, cleaning and whatnot.

Lucys pov.

I cant believe I had to almost beg them to stay home today when I heard they were going on a mission.

Time skip to 2 hours later.

Normal pov.

Rouge came downstairs awhile ago and went to wash his face and do some random stuff cause lucy "forbid him from going into the kitchen". Poor boy got electrified by a rune she put up around the kitchen.(she was crazy serious about that christmas shi*)

About half an hour later.........

Sting came down and also got electrified while rouge tried to hide a smirk that was so poorly hidden that Sting saw it, they of course started bickering about "rouge and sting stuff" it wouldn't be normal if they didn't.

Another half an hour later.

"Guys~ foods ready~" that was all it took for them to come dashing though the kitchen, if wasn't for lucys quick reflexes they would have gotten barbequed by a rune (who can see it?)

"FOOD,FOOOD,FOOOOOOOOD" they chanted in the kitchen when they saw bread and ham, wine, pork and all kind of things that didnt matter at the moment for the two greedy male dragon slayers. Lucy didn't take food for herself as she did that beforr she let them in. She may not have gotten any if she hadn't done that.

After eating and joking around and gift giving (lucy being the gift giver)

Back to normal pov.

They were all exausted after that day's events but Lucy was pooped (not literally). She laid on the couch and passed out, when the other two came in and saw her they........................

.........had a nose bleed, blame the perfect view of her underwear. After they got over it they covered her with a blanket and each gave a kiss on her forehead, fanboying for awhile and then left her there while they went to clean the dishes and the gift wrappers and such. Finishing up now, they stretched out on the floor next to Lucy and after collecting their thoughts about their first official Christmas in awhile, fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

Authors note:

All you need sometimes is a little push, don't let anyone destroy your light, it might unfortunately, be your downfall.