7- After the visit 2

Normal POV.

After some more small talking, games and potato chips, it was getting pretty late and Laxus finally decided to leave.

Lucys POV.

"Hey lucy it's getting pretty late. I should go now but I'll come to check on you later" he promised.

"What do you mean later, don't tell me you forget about the GMG already? They are giving us five months to prepare idiot. I'll see you at the GMG"

"Sigh, oh well, I'll see you at the GMG"

"Better" I smiled with a satisfied nod in a teasing voice and he sighed dramatically "I did not miss your dramatic ways" he smirked.

"What was that? Did you say something?" I smiled sweetly with a hint of venom.

"who me? No. Of course not" he started sweating and talked with an innocent voice. He scrached his head awkwardly while I laughed.

"Well I better get going. Bye Lucy..........................Sting, Rouge you better take care of Lucy, I don't care if it costs you your life." He spat before using lightening to transport to where ever.

"Well. He's gone. What do you guys wanna do now?"

"Watch a movie" Rouge and Sting answered together with creepy smiles that I didn't know Rouge could portray. " O-ok then a movie it is" i said unsure.

"Lets watch the conjouring" Rouge suggested "I'm feeling for Devil Next Door. I'm in the horror mood tonight, aren't you Lucy?" Sting said with an evident smirk. Oh no, this is not happening. I just mouthdropped while their grins widened even further on their faces and their eyes lit up with confirmed realization.

"I-I-Its getting late so I'll go to sleep now instead, you boys enjoy your night" I said and turned to go but an arm snaked it's way around my waist and carried me to the screening room with me squirming and wiggling around while Sting and Rouge chuckled and grinned, this is not funny nor nice. I swallowed the little saliva I had, down my throat and started getting myself prepared for screams and nightmares. So, whose bed am I sleeping in tonight? I looked at Sting and Rogue. Sting may want to make fun of me and scare me if I sleep with him but Rogue might have mercy and spare me. Can I rely on Rogue? This is a serious debate.

I hated horror movies but I can't let them make fun of me further so I tried to "sit still". I had a few more minutes, the popcorn was popping and Rogue was still shifting through a few DVD's by the player. It wasn't even worth it, I might have a heart attack tonight and I am not to blame, these words are proof.