8- Horror

Normal POV.

Eventually, They all agreed to watch "the Devil Next Door" and Lucy mentally survived a heart attack. The boys then switched, Rouge went to serve the popcorn and drinks while Sting was putting the DVD to play and pausing as they waited for their popcor- I mean Rogue.

Lucys pov.

I mentally wished the DVD player just magically got destroyed, I'd do it but those things are expensive. Just then, Rouge came out of the kitchen with the popcorn and sat on the left of me then Sting came and sat on the right after putting the movie to play. As the movie came on, a picture of the devil came up. I screamed, grabbing unto Rouge, he tensed but gradually calmed and smiled.

"Sorry Rouge"

He put an arm around me, I immediately warmed up. After awhile, Sting started fidgeting, I reached out and hugged him too and he blushed.

"Better?" He nodded

"Good" and every time a scary part came up they let me cling to them until I was calm again, which did not mean they didn't poke fun at me. All in all, it wasn't so bad but if they picked a different movie like Barbie........nevermind, life could've been a bit easier for my heart and I.

Then the movie was over.

"Geez. I didnt know you were that afraid of horrors blondie" Sting snickered.

"Im not" I lied.

"Oh yea?" He smirked and nudged Rouge.

"hey Rouge?"

"What Sting?" They both smirked.

"remember the part when (scary part)?" chills went down my spine and their smirks got even wider, if possible.

Rouge smirked (yes he did, I saw it) "ok OK! I give up..............I'm afraid of scary stuff............ and bugs" I pouted and they hugged me.

"were here for you and if you want us to help you, we have to know your strong and weak spots ..............and Laxus might kill us so it's kind of our job"

My lip stuck out even more as my pout increased.

"geez before it was Sting and now you to Rouge? And plus, Laxus isn't really that scary" he blushed/smiled.

"Don't pair me up with him"

Stings POV.

"Dont pair me up with him" and Rouge pouted, he's like a softie with Lucy. Then I realised "Hey! what's that supposed to mean!!!" They laughed while I boasted about how awesome I am and how they wish they could be like me. Pshhh, they can only wish.