6- After the visit

Normal POV.

After Lucy and Laxus's hugging reunion, they all filled him in about how Lucy was going. Laxus even scolded Lucy for walking into the dark guild like that on behalf of gramps. Sting, Rogue and Laxus surprisingly became friends really fast. Lucy didn't think this would be good when it comes to certain things as she may not have the upper hand.

After Lucy's story, Laxus also told her about what was going on in Fairy Tail, like how Lisanna came back from the so called dead and is now in a relationship with the salamander, breaking her a little more which was painfully obvious for Laxus. He didn't like seeing her like that but it won't make things better if he kept it from either. Nastu deserves punishment and Laxus might just be the one to give it to him.

Lucys POV.

"I'm going for something for us to snack on, do any of you want anything in particular?"

"thanks Lucy, and no" they replied with happy faces

"Yea yea"

I was heading downstairs to get some potato chips and beer for all of us while we talk. It was really quiet, I knew they didn't like each other that much as it was still a rocky start even though they tried really hard, it made me happy that they were trying to get along on my behalf so I didn't really stress about it. I do hope they can naturally get along in the future though, I don't think I'll be comfortable with my team and my cousin on bad terms. I don't want to have to choose between them, I don't think I'll be able to.

I put the potato chips in separate bowls because I knew they aren't going to share from one bowl and laughed a little at how similar they were to children. I hurried upstairs giving them their separate bowls and beer which removed the tension in the air almost immediately, we returned to casual conversations and small topics.

It seems like they weren't fighting after all, it's just their huge egos, it may be small but little progress is better than none. After observing their facial expressions and body movement, it was obvious that they were more relaxed than I am.

We all played cards and gambled with the money we got while Laxus betted with his earbud, yes, one earbud, not two, just one. If I really thought about it I can get up to 2,000 jewels for one of his buds if i sell it to one of his admirers/fangirls.

I laughed in my mind when I thought about it. I may never be poor as long as I have Laxus, I can just swipe his stuff and sell them, that would be good business. Any objections?