17- Slowly but surely

Normal pov. 

"Kakashi!"

"yes hokage sama"

"you have room at your place right? I'd appreciate if you would let them stay for the time being" the hokage puffed out some more smoke.

"Of course hokage sama" he cringed a little.

"alright your dismissed, miss Lucy, Kakashi will be excorting you to his place, I hope you enjoy your stay and please rest assured, Kakashi is one of my many trusted ninjas"

"thank you ermmm hokage sama?"

"Your welcome" kakashi led Lucy, Sting and Rogue to an "ichiraku ramen" stand where a blonde was devouring bowls of ramen while everyone else just acted like if it was normal which it probarly was. "Hi there, my names Lucy" the blonde froze (the new one)

"m-me?"

"yes you"

"u-um my names Naruto, its nice to meet you too luigi" lucy froze and got a flashback to when her so called hero used to call her by the same name.

"its lucy"

"s-sorry"

"its ok, but won't you get sick eating all of that?"

"naw"

"are you sure?"

"yes" kakashi looked at lucy like he was trying to solve a puzzle, that action didn't go past Sting and Rogue though.

Lucy sat next to Naruto and he was loving it. Lucy felt a connection to the small boy and it was visible as everyone  watched the two blondes in shock. Not even a minute ago the female blonde walked in and she was already conversing with the monster of the village. Kakashi sat and ordered food for all of them, they just sat and watched as the blondes conversed like old friends.

Naruto felt wierd, he felt a connection to the strange girl, the Kyuubi was quieter and wasn't growling at him. It may be too good to be true but it was worth giving it a try.