14- Returned?

Normal pov.

Lucy, Sting, Rouge and Froch with Lector came home that same day still trying to figure out who took her magic and why.

About 10 minutes later her braclet buzzed (lakrama that helps keep her magic hidden) Sting and Rogue watched her fiddle with it for awhile before.....

"Aha!"

"What!"

"I found the location of who stole my magic!"

"How??"  That was fast.

"I don't really know but it looks like some of my magic was sealed in here somehow and I can use it like a gps of some sort." They were amazed.

"Awesome"

"shush"

She just walked off like a boss (lol)  and about five minutes later she came back with a bag and the braclet.

"Where are you going?" Nobody else but the big softy Rogue asked, trailing behind her.

" Back for my god damned magic thats where" Lucy calmly replied, walking out of the guild doors again.

"Well let us come too!"

"No"

"Why!?"

"Its too dangerous!"

"We went on a mission and almost got eaten from a batin (completely made up, it's a bat mixed with a goblin) and your telling us about dangerous? Have a little faith in us as a team Lucy"

"You guys are still staying here"

"No were not, were big boys so you can't tell us what to do" they both pouted, by the way, just to clear your minds a little, it was Sting talking most of the time.

She smirked "fine, I won't stop you then but if anything happens don't blame me for anything, deal?"

They shivered "of course"

"Well then lets go"

"Yaaaaa!!" She just shook her head

And while I'm here I just wanted to say that the chapter most of you all have been asking me for which is the crossover to bleep.

That part should and will be published in the upcoming chapters.