23- Feeling the vibe

Lucy's POV.

It was now the next day and after finishing up my morning routine I padded to the living room. The boys all resembled zombies. I think I peed myself a little when I saw them. They looked at me and groaned, I even took it upon myself to cook something. They ate everything slowly and continued groaning and squinting, it was funny after awhile and I even went to check myself, making sure I didn't pee myself.

The hokage called for us and we left the house. The meeting was about how long we were planning to stay. We had no idea, we discussed ways we think will be effective for us to return home and were now leaving his office thingy.

Kakashi, Sting, Rogue and I were walking home and ended up meeting Naruto on a swing. When I looked closer there were tears running down his face. I have no idea what happened but blamed it on instinct and ran across the small space separating us and gathered him into my arms. He started shaking when I thought he was calming down, I hugged him even tighter and the guys tried asking him what was wrong.

"Its your fault" Naruto's mouth moved but the voice did not belong to him. I jumped away and we all became alert.

"Who are you?" I firmly asked. Naruto or should I say Naruto's body moved again and he slowly lifted his face. We all gasped, his eyes were not their usual sky blue eyes, they were alarmingly red and the whiskers on his face were standing on edge.

"My name is Kurama, otherwise known as the 9 tailed fox and your mother's ex celestial spirit, Lucy Heartfilia" he spat out.

"Kurama? I know no such celestial spirit as a 9 tailed fox!" He had to be lying to us.

"Believe what you want, you will not be getting your other spirits back. They are slowly being disconnected to you with my power, we will finally be free" he growled.

"What do you know of my celestial spirits! Are you responsible for their disappearance?" He better has not be interfering with my family.

"Maybe I am. What are you going to do about i- ugh" he crouched over and groaned. His eyes started flickering from Naruto's hypnotising sky blue eyes to the dull but lively red ones.

"Lucy! St- Stay back! Kurama! Leave Lucy alone!" Naruto regained his voice and looked like he was struggling.

Kakashi sprung to life and started to quickly form hand signs and chanted some words of some sort. He then bit his finger and slamed his palm on the ground and whispered Something like "sealing technique" and told us to grab him.

A wooden statue with its arms outstretched then rose out of the ground, we grabbed Naruto who was still struggling with himself and Kakashi shoved him into the statue, it grabbed him and wrapped it's arms around Naruto.

"NO!"