20- First day

Normal POV.

Lucy felt sad that this was happening to her, it was like torture but she didn't want to worry the guys so she kept quiet. After Plue disappeared she willed herself to not cry but a few opposing tears escaped.

"I miss you guys" she whispered to herself, lying on her belly while she soaked the pillow with salty tears once she realised she couldnt hold them back. Sting and the others, oblivious the all of this were playing their game and stuffing their faces, including Kakashi who hasn't had someone to play video games with him in awhile.

After staying in her room for at least two hours, drowning herself in tears, Lucy decided that it was time to stop sulking and go interact with living beings, she ate some snacks and cheered for them to win and relaxed, nobody suspected a thing and she was glad for that. It's better this way, she thought. Hopefully this will all be over and we can happily return home, she thought.

About four hours at a random hour in the night lucy stopped them making them usion an 'aww cmon, one more round' while she just gave them a stern "no bullshit" look which killed the mood, they called her a party pooper to which she simply rolled her chocolate eyes. When they realised that it wasn't making anything any better they grudgingly strutted across to their rooms like angry posh people and softly closed their doors, Not wanting to anger Lucy.

Lucy cleaned up the mess all of them made, switched off the lights, fed the fish (dont judge, it reminds me of the song 'one more night' by Adam Levine) and went to her room awaiting another long day, hoping she'll reach somewhere in her journey and even learn more about where they were.