26- Finale

Lucy's P.O.V

It has literally been 15 minutes. We have all been fighting and I may or may not have lost Natsu and Naruto. There were huge explosions around the area which were a big give-away but wasn't at the same time cause they were always changing directions.

The demons were all tied down and restrained and there was a circle of ninjas on one knee, I guess it was a skill..

I sprinted towards the explosions (don't do this at home kids). Naruto was choking Natsu, his eyes went from red to soft sky blue to murderous red. I was a little intimidated but pushed on.

I stopped a good 7 feet away and summoned all of my celestial wizards. They attacked Natsu and partnered up with Naruto.

That was no longer Natsu Dragneel. He was long gone, why didn't I realise before? This was now Eternal Natsu Dragneed. No matter what came in his way he will crush it and use it to pick his monstrous teeth.

The celestial wizards all pushed their palms towards Naruto, his eyes closed as they extended their magic, the yellow light as a dead give-away. Natsu now realising this, He runs towards Naruto preparing to attack.

I focused all of my magic into my palms and without realising, my body ascended and floated in the sky. There was a powerful golden beam directly around Naruto and his blue eyes finally opened with a bright glint.

His feet spread apart

"Celestial Rasengan!"

As the bright beam was cleared, all that was left was a narrow valley, sprouting grass and a few flowers. The demons disintegrated into ashes and blew away into the breeze.

My eyes closed and my body fell straight towards the ground. I didn't feel it though. I struggled to open my eyes and saw the grinning faces of Rogue and Sting. They had a few unshed tears at the corner of their eyes and I understood. I understood the loss their felt, mine was just greater.

R.I.P. Natsu, wherever you are.