16- Unexpected

Normal pov.

The person turned out to be a funny looking guy in green spandex and a wierd bowl cut hairstyle. He grinned and did a strange pose, his teeth even shined in the sunlight, don't even ask how or why.

They laughed at the strange man before straightening themselves and apologizing. The man shrugged as if he was accustomed to that reaction. He told Lucy and the others that they were needed for something and then pulled his fingers to his lips, implying to be quiet and not to resist.

Whoever the person was, he did some kind of quick hand movements and smoke appeared, they all vanished from the forest and ended up infront of a building. The team, Not really having much of a choice, gathered themselves and followed the man after noticing some similar looking men behind them, without the same haircut of course.

An old person came out of a room and Lucy didn't even notice, she was paying attention to the shorty that was touching her chest.

The old man shouted at the boy and the guard looking people had to peel him off of her and shoo him away. The old guy apologized to Lucy about the boy and then persuaded them into the office, Lucy got defensive. "please relax I'm not going to hurt you and niether are they."

After looking at them again and sighing, Lucy visibly relaxed a little and straightened her posture. "Before you start I just want to say that these two idiots was with me the whole time and its not their fau-"

"hahaha calm down I'm not going to imprison you or anything" they blinked in surprise.

"your not?" the gave an unbelieving look and watch all of them individually. "I just want to know why you were found on our boarders. I have to know what is going on in my village after all." The old man blowed out a small puff of smoke and smiled a bit, his eyes reflecting pride, of his village.

"oh........well, ask away" Lucy finally spoke up.

"Where are you from?"

"We're from crocus town" the old man blinked once, twice..

"cruopus?"

"Haha noooo, crocus"

"cr- you know what, where are you heading to? Theres no place here named....however you pronounce it"

"well we - I already figured out that part so we're just gonna......"