18- Welcome home?

Normal pov. 

the hokage sent an anbu to summon Naruto so he had to leave, by that time it was getting late "ok, I think thats enough for today, I'll take you back now"

"thanks kakashi" Lucy answered and they walked about a mile and came across a good sized flat, Kakashi made his way past the small garden that surprisingly had a few nice flowers in good shape, a small blush was also visible as he passed those, Lucy thought it was kinda cute that he has interests in flowers even if it was small. He came up to a cozy porch, it had a hammoc and a few potted lilies hanging from a ledge, he swiftly pulled out his keys and unlocked the front door and they all made their way in, Lucy, Rogue and Sting gaped, it looked so much bigger from the inside, there was a rocking chair, a window further down a hall that parted to make up a kitchen.

Sting immediately seated himself on the couch and plugged in the video games while Rogue asked permission to browse through his collection of books in the living room, and Kakashi thanked Kamisama he moved his "private books" to his room.

"Welcome erm home?" a question mark made its way to his head.

"thanks kakashi and I'm sorry for intruding"

"its alright miss Lucy"

"I told you drop the miss"

"It seems like they already made themselves at home, your rooms are at the end of that left corridor" he pointed a little further from the kitchen instructing the boys to which they just nodded "and m-lucy your room is to that side (points to the left), if theres anything else I'll be in the room opposite of yours, just knock"

"thanks again kakashi" said person nodded and made his way to his room.

"well boys you heard him, I'll be in my room for the time being, behave! and I mean it! goodnight"