Chapter 24- The END

Recap

A wooden statue with its arms outstretched then rose out of the ground, we grabbed Naruto who was still struggling with himself and Kakashi shoved him into the statue, it grabbed him and wrapped it's arms around Naruto.

"NO!"

end of flashback

Lucys POV

The voice kept chanting different words in different languages and after much struggle the last arm on the statue clamped on his jacket. The voices morphed together again and naruto's eyes rolled right back into his head. We all panicked, Kakashi duplicated himself and one of him rushed to get away, the statue sucked what looked like a red energy out of Naruto and my bracelet glowed green. My conscience was fading, I felt like someone was pushing me back and my eyes opened, my voice said something but I didn't say it by will.

I was lifted over Naruto and the statue. The statue shook and all the red energy seeped into my body. Piece by piece, I felt the confused minds of my spirits and they were all drained. The energy was starting to be too much, my body felt overwhelmed with power and Naruto looked alot paler.

I tried gaining control of my body and voice but nothing worked. My celestial spirits called out to me even in their weakened state. After trying one more time to push myself forward, from the back of my mind I saw a yellow light just blindly shoot from my body, just one was all it took.

I didn't mean to

I really didn't

I think I unleashed some of Zerefs spawns, if not, all.

And just like before, my body lost control and from my place in the sky, I fell headfirst towards the ground only to be caught by the one and only Eternal Natsu Dragneel.