3- Her first day

Normal POV.

Lucy woke up first, making her way downstairs to make something for the boys to eat. After setting the table she called them down and met Frosh and Lector, this time as comrades.

Lucys POV.

"All done, now to wake them up, can you both help me?" she turned around, asking the exceeds.

"Morning blondie"

"Aaaaahhh (girly scream)"

"My ears!!!"

"Sorry"

"You dont look sorry to me" pout

"Whatever, I made breakfast, eat, I want to go on a mission" I made sure to ask if they were allergic to anything and they only shrugged their shoulders. I guess I'll have to find out for myself.

Rogues POV.

"Whatever I made breakfast, eat, I want to go on a mission" she asked if we were allergic to anything, Sting and I shrugged.

"I thought about it, but do you want to join out team?" I asked

"Yea blondie, join our team!"

"Can I?"

"As long as the team approves, you can join, so yes" I answered.

"Won't I be a bother? Or get in the way?" I could see it in her expression, she was worried we would be like Natsu. I didn't know how to assure her that we won't so I kept quiet.

I actually idolized that bitch but I guess even the fairies have a 'behind the scenes'

"sigh, we talked about this already, please don't make me have to do it again" Sting groaned out.

"Sigh, fine." She looked us hard in the face.

"I'll join your team" her soft smile was soothing.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Normal POV.
The new team finished eating and after they all cleared the kitchen, they headed to Sabertooth.

Lucys POV.

We reached the guild and greeted them like yestetday and I went to take a look at their request board. It was a little unique, the one at Fairy Tail was more neat and polished 'sigh' I had them in mind again. I took it upon myself to fix the flyers, scanning through each and a few catching my interest. I closed my eyes and picked one.

Job

Get rid of a dark guild that has been terrorizing our town.

Location: Crocus

Reward: 500,000 jewels

That sounded good enough for me. I was leaving the guild when Sting and Rogue came up to me.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

" What?" I asked, checking in my bag.

"Us!! Geez, we leave you for five minutes and you already forgot about us?!" Sting exclaimed.

"Shit, I forgot!" I said with an apologetic expression.

"Your that old? Forgetting already?"

"Im not old!! I just got accustom to taking a job and walking out the guild, I guess?"

"Hmmm"

"What?"

"Don't worry about that anymore, you have m- I mean us, so don't make that mistake again" he said with a straight face.

"Hmmm" I replied

"What?" Sting asked

"I just didn't think the mighty Sting Eucleffe was capable of saying something like that" Rogue snickered.

Sting blushed and we laughed at him. Rogue coughed, he seemed like a cold person but after spending only one night, I realised that they were just childish but wise wizards. I was genuinely enjoying this new start.

"Sorry to interrupt but we have a job to do" Rogue said after reading the flyer.

"Let's go team"