5- Their visitor

Normal POV.

They were already on their way back to the guild after spending the night at the inn. Crocus was really peaceful for once. It was their first job as a team, and it was successful.

Lucy's POV.

We all came off the train and were walking back to the guild, stopping to get a few groceries and some household items.

"Were here!"

"Yeah, finally"

We walked into Sabertooth, they greeted us with a few comments, I missed this feeling so much, it's been so long.

Minerva said that someone was asking for me and whoever it was, said that they would be waiting for me at home.

"Ok, thanks Min" she left with a brief nod.

I told Sting and Rogue that I was going to see who it was, they insisted in going also, their excuse being that it was also their home and that they were partially responsible for me after that talk with Loki.

Timeskip to when they reach home.

Normal POV.

Lucy announced a hello as she stepped into the house and sighed when she didn't receive a reply. Whoever it was must have left, they guessed.

She parted ways with Sting and Rogue after putting away the groceries and stuff that they bought, going up to her room to meet something moving in her bed sheets, it smelled familiar, almost like........... Oh my gosh!

Lucys pov.

I dived in the bed and started tickling him, he immediately started laughing like a maniac and thrashing about causing a burst of giggles and loud laughter to escape my lips, Sting and Rogue bolted into my room, alarmed and twisted up their faces and sigh in relief, folding their arms over their chests and sighing like a stressed parent.

Rogue "geez you scared the crap out of me" he sighed

"Sorry Rogue I couldn't help it" I said still laughing a bit, peeking up at him a bit, acting innocent.

Sting pouted

I took that for jealousy so when he turned away I snuck up behind him and tickled him the same way I did to him, leaving all of us out of breath for laughing at each other. I guess Frosh and Lector just couldn't be bothered.

"Bwhahaha............blond-...haha stop hahaha" he tried forming a sentence, making us laugh even louder. I don't think any of us were breathing properly.

Sigh. My room is now a big mess.

After catching their breath

"So Laxus, what are you doing here?"

"So I can't come check on my little heartbreaking cousin now?" Laxus pouted and turned away.

Sting and Rogues mouth dropped because of his behaviour. They even noticed that he had been acting more carefree around me and their eyes bulged when they heard him refer to me as "cousin"

"No, I didn't say that" I sat next to him on the bed and poked his nose, hugging him while he still pouted but hugged back.

We all laughed at him, I pulled his cheeks "fix your lip" I warned.

Authors note:

Anyone else had a parent or guardian tell them to "fix their lip"?