22- Almost Christmas

Lucy's POV

The voice sounded frantic, we waited for the smoke to vanish and saw Kakashi with his back turned to us.

"Over here!" I shouted

He turned around and released a breath and his eyes slowly turned back to their lazy state. I noticed that he did that alot, nothing seemed to interest him much.

"Be right back" he silently hopped up on someone's roof and took off. Well, that wasn't completely rude. Naruto and I were planning to visit the top of the hokage monument, he promised that it had a good view.

We walked in a peaceful silence, and not too long later, we stopped at the top and I couldn't help but gasp at the view, the village wasn't unbearably huge but just comfortable, and the forest surrounding the boarders were raw greenery. Naruto lied to me, the view was not only "good" it was incredible.

We slowly slipped back in small conversation, he had alot of questions about me and where I came from and so did I. Before we even realised it the sun started to go down and the view got even more breathtaking, if possible. 

Naruto and I parted ways at it ichiraku ramen and went home. Today was nice, I was at ease. I opened the door and met a silent living room, now if that isn't awkward I have no idea what is.

I rounded the corner after locking the front door and squinted at the sight. Kakashi, Sting and Rogue were all half naked and just sitting there staring at each other.

One hour later

So apparently, Sting and Rogue were showing Kakashi their magic and even did some performances....did I mention that they were all drunk?

After laughing at them some more I took them all to their rooms and literally had to put them in their beds. I went back to the kitchen and grabbed 3 packs of advil and 3 glasses of water, placed 1 of each on their nightstands and went to my bedroom.

To summon it up, my day was perfect aside from the beer and sake bottles I had to clean up and throw away, the perverts in the village (there was quite alot), I wondered why the children were so touchy and even thought that the gestures were innocent, (boy was I wrong) and almost falling to my death on the hokage monument, well you get my point.

I had fun today with my new blonde friend. Our friendship was strange but special in its own way.

I hope you enjoyed Christmas Eve.