12- Shut up

Lucys pov.

It's about a week after Sting started eating more like a human and as they say, good things don't last forever but  but I was greatful for the little freedom. His fever has finally calmed down but now he is more energetic than ever, he also started back eating more like his animalistic way. Every minute it's Lucy this Lucy that, I'll knock his ass out in awhile. Just watch.

"Luc- eh? Uh, Lucy???"

"What!"

"Ummmm nevermind"

I stomped off to release "steam"
He is so ughhhh

"Hey Lucy, are you ok?" Rogue came outside and sat next to me.

"Noo I am NOT ok, OK!? Go do something about that energetic banana headed dude inside the house and then I'll be ok!" The steam was starting to cool off.

"He might just want to spend some time with you Lucy he is a sad and lonely guy you know" he had a small but noticeable face of pity. (I had to I'm sorry)

"But still! Not too long ago I went to take a shower and he just barged in the bathroom with a big goofy smile assuming that I was going to let him in the bathroom while I was BATHING I mean come on m-"

"He what!?"

"Um, he thought I was going to let him ba-"

"I heard what you said but why didnt you call me!?"

"But it was him wh-"

"But nothing!!! You should have cal-"

"Stop interrupting me!!!"

They started bickering about who should have more respect and who was more immature, the usual.

Sting sat in the house with a small smile thinking about how he was finally starting to form a family, it was small but that's how every family started. His mind also drifted to Rogue and how his attitude changed when Lucy was around. It was about damn time.