25- Sequel

Lucy's P.O.V

I scrambled out of his arms and shoved myself away from him. My body felt powerful but with him in front of me I felt a little weak.

Everyone started fighting, the village quickly turned into a battlefield, I teleported away from him and used the Magic Circles to transport the people away from here, then telepathically told kakashi to do his duplication to the location. He complied and also sent his hound. Kami alone knows what would happen if the villagers remained.

The other demons were defeated but it looked like Natsu's presence was regenerating him. Most of the ninjas noticed this and pooled their strength towards Natsu.

I didnt think I'd have to do this, his dark magic was forcing back my light magic, I wasn't 100% yet. The magic circles took alot out of me.

It seemed like everyone else forgot but I didn't. I sprinted towards Naruto and quickly climbed the wooden statue that had him hanging limp.

My healing could only do so much but a little ask went a long way and he woke up. He looked around

"minna..... Lucy! Who is causing this!?"

"Thank kami Naruto, your awake. His name is Natsu, he was my team captain until he kicked me out for being too weak" I looked down, it still hurt a little

"He sounds like a huge ass, I'll kick his butt and become the best hokage ever!" I almost defended Natsu, what is wrong with me?

I couldn't even get in another word, Naruto detached himself off of the statue and bolted down to the battlefield.