15- Returned pt2

Normal pov.
They ended up having to explain to almost everyone what was happening to Lucy so they'll be able to leave without much suspicion, it was a bit hard, they twisted the story a little bit. Other people wanted to help and join their quest but after having the same argument with them as Sting and Rogue had with Lucy they gave up, unlike two knuckle heads.

There was still a chance that her lackrama was wrong so they could not give away much information. Lucy was still a rookie in Sabertooth despite her magic and skills, some of them still think less of her, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Lucy Rouge and Sting just finished signing out themselves from guild duties for the maximum of 2 weeks in total and was heading for the boarders. They left Frosh and Lector in their guilds care. Lucy didn't want to risk that much.

CRASHHHHH

(DRAMATIC PAUSE)

They fell of a cliff that just magically appeared out of nowhere and when they finally realised that the pause was too dramatic they got of the ground, dusted themselves and scanned the area.

All they saw was trees, bushes, and more trees.....basically forestry, they started walking in a random direction because that is what NOT a normal person does. "Lucyyy where are weeee"

"to be honest with you Sting, I really have no idea" they just sulked and kept walking when they heard a twig snap, they all spun around in a flash to see..........

comment or pm me for who you think is going to be the one who finds lucy and the gang (they went without froch and lector sowwy I  changed that part) PLEASE COMMENT:

SASUKE

IRUKA

KAKASHI

THE HOKAGE (TELL ME WHICH ONE YOU CAN CHOOSE)

NARUTO

ETC*