19- Too comfortable

Normal POV.

Lucy made herself comfortable in her temporary room while the others were playing games in the living room, Lucy tried to summon clothes, forgetting that her magic was taken. After failing, she tried to summon other things and just like that

PLUE appeared out of nowhere with a towel and shampoo to wash whatever hair he has on his erm "body" Lucy was shocked to say for the least cause she knew that her magic was missing, not even questioning why he brought shampoo.

anyway 

Lucy made her way into the bathroom with plue and they took a bath (obviously.......ya lil nasties)

Lucy had a lot of questions about plues appearance but kept it to herself and just enjoyed his presence. As soon as they were done bathing plue disappeared with a poof and lucy sighed sadly, was the person toying with her? Was it even a person doing this? Did I do something wrong? Or bad?

She rummaged through the closet in her room and found a pair of dark blue shorts and a white jersey, this must be Kakashi's.

The shorts ended mid thigh and the white jersey fit almost like a vest, she had to cut the sleeves so her breasts could breathe but they worked fine.

All the while kakashi came out of his room and joined Sting and Rogue in a game of God of War. They got along just right and they all were competitive, if you didn't guess, the house was no longer quiet, causing Lucy to get angry, she clearly remembered telling Sting and Rogue to behave. They were not at home where they could act as they please.