13- Afterall

Normal pov.

They were ready as ever and walking to the guild with Lucy playing with Froch who was attached to her hip, they have gotten closer as their bond grew stronger. Lector on the ground being jealous of Froch, he even pouted a little bit which Lucy noticed and grinned a bit about. Who wouldn't?

"Lector?? What's wrong??" He blushed upon realising that he was caught.

"N-n-nothing" he walked a bit faster.

"You sure? Come here"

"Fine"  he humphed with a secret smile.

When they reached to the guild, they spoke to Rufus and Ogre and most of their comrades, laughed a bit and then picked a random misson (you can make it up in your mind)

After collecting their reward and splitting it~~

Upon coming back to the guild Lucy's magic got sealed somehow, they are now trying to get them all back and figure out how it happened but to be honest, the bad side of Sabertooth was happy that her magic was sealed because they now think that it will be easier to beat her. I know, weak on their behalf. Some of them already challenged her but she just pushed them aside and said that she was busy. Hopefully, her new guild will be supportive and at least try to help her.

Her mind could not help but come up with different ways her old guild would have taken this. Would they have killed her? Stripped her of her title? Banished her? Or would they have tried to help her?

Not that she lied, it was painfully obvious that Lucy's team is freaked out at this but all the same, it was another adventure, an adventure they were ready to conquer. Lucy and her team were determined to find out who was messing with her, magic or not Lucy knew that she was capable of defending herself and hopefully whoever it was that was messing with her knew that also because if they didn't then it may not be a fair fight.

On the other side of magnolia team Natsu was heading to Sabertooth's side to complete a mission, how will their encounter turn out while Lucy doesn't have her magic? Will Natsu confront her?