Friends for now

Editorial note: this story was written a while ago back when I was less experienced in writing so this chapter isn't so good and the next five are ok, it gets better the further you get

Flitz POV
Me Anthony and Ian sat and edited the whisper challenge, joven sohinki and mari had edited the videos yesterday and Wes gets a free pass cause he brought dounuts today.
we were watching the whisper challenge vid to see if any thing was wrong. then we came to the part where Mari said "let's make Asian and black babies together." I never noticed but she giggled after she said it and it was so adorabl... No no flitz she's in a committed relashionship, but she really is cute. Anthony stares over at me because I had paused the video. Of course Anthonys computer was broken and being fixed today, I couldn't bear but look her face was so adorable and i.. i.. I got inturupted mid sentence by Anthony, "hey we gonna get back to editing or what." said Anthony "oh heh sorry I kinda zoned out for a minuet." I said,Anthony stared back at me "sure we can go with that story" suddenly Mari came in with a tired look on her Face.
Mari POV

"Oh hi guys." I said awkwardly.
Flitz with a happy-worried look on his face walked up to me and said "are you ok it's pretty late and I thought you left an hour ago."
"I did I left my jacket here." I said
"Oh you look horrible." flitz said
"Oh do I? I worked super hard today" I tried to say enthusiastically. "Real smooth," Anthony said"
"You sure your super pale and you don't look so well" flitz said.
"No no don't worry about me" I said wobbling back and forth.
"Are you sure we can't call you a cab"
Ian and Anthony said in unison.
"No I'm- im fine" I said
Then things went black.
Hey people's welcome to my story I started this about a year ago and it's gotten a little popular and if your coming upon it now your in luck I'm posting new chapters!!! Yay