The hospital (AGAIN)

Flitz POV
I sat in the waiting room tapping my foot impatiently, the nurse came out, "the doctor is examining her, you will get to see her shortly"

"We always do end up in hospitals" I nodded, "mainly for something Mari did" we all silently agreed,

"You can now see her," I looked around, "Flitz, Wes, joven" your all the closest to her, "oh and the doctor requested only two at a time "room 609"

Wes and I stood up, and walked down the halls, I opened the door, "hi come on in" I opened the door fully,

And we both walked in, "I don't want to see him" Mari pointed to Wes, the doctor looked at him confused, "oh ok, if you could please leave the room"

He proceeded, "h-hi Mari" she looked at me, "are you another doctor" she looked down at my clothes "your not wearing scrubs who are you"

"You can tell her her memory can't get any worse then this" I nodded, "I'm or I used to be your significant other"

"You explained her memory loss to her right?" The doctor nodded "of course I did" she sighed "can we please send in someone I know, like sohinki" the doctor nodded, "please send them in"

Mari POV
I sighed, "their names are on the tip of my tongue" the doctor nodded, "that's what I thought would happen" I thought for a moment, "how long until I recover and remember every one"

"Knock knock" the door opened "oh thank god!" I got out of the bed and on to my feet, "so you remember us?" I nodded "of course I do"

"I think she's ready to go home, if you have any concerns here" she handed me a card, "call the number"

I nodded and walked out, lasercorn led me to his car, I sat in the front seat, "so what do you remember" he asked adjusting his mirror, "the doctor said I lost four years of my life, so nothing recently"

"Do you remember any thing about Flitz?" I nodded, "didn't we hire him as an editor awhile ago?" He nodded, "he told you you guys were in a relationship right?" I nodded

"I keep on hearing were, did something happen?" He cleared his throat "yea you broke up with him because he got jealous"

"Oh, um ok" I said "what do you think will happen when I go back to the office?" He laughed "nothing really special, we'll probably make a video explaining your long term memory loss condition,"

"You might have a bit of drama with Flitz Wes and joven," I looked at him "what why?" He laughed again "you could say your in the middle of a love triangle"

I unlocked the door to my house waving goodbye to lasercorn, he rolled down his window, "by the way, merry Christmas, we're having a party at the office if you wanna come," I nodded and smiled "I might come, could you ask someone to drop off my car?"

He nodded and drove off, I walked inside my Christmas tree lighting up the dim rooms, I looked at my clock, "two am, must have been out for awhile"

I lied in my bed, and slowly drifted off to sleep,

Ik Short chapters sorry,