Sleep over!!

3rd person POV
Mari had just collapsed on the floor!
Flitz Anthony and Ian nervously ran up to her
"M-mm-ari?!" Anthony said nervously.
Flitz rushed up to her and hoisted her on to the carpeted area Ian and Anthony following close behind obviously terrified.
Anthony POV
"Mari just suddenly collapsed on the floor I knew she looked sick but not that sick." I started shaking, I've never been in an experience like this.

Flitz POV
I was completely terrified when Mari fell to the floor! my instincts kicked in and I hoisted her to a more comfortable place.
"Is she ok" Ian said with a serious look on his face.
"I think so she has pulse and she's breathing steadily." flitz said confidently. "she looked really tired so that's probably all."
Then Ian got a call, he picked up and Wes started speaking,
"Hey um guys as I was driving home and I hit a pothole my tire popped. I used my spare tire so I need someone to come get me" Wes said
Ian said happily "ok Anthony and I are coming to the rescue" Ian put down the phone "can you take care of Mari? Me and Anthony took the same car to work"
"Uh yea sure" I said
I put my hand on mari's forehead it was steaming hot like she had it in front of a hair dryer hot, on full blow.
I started searching the headquarters for any thing Mari could sleep. on I couldn't take her home with me cause that would be creepy, but I can hang out with her at head quarters  for the night. I found two sleeping bags and a thick  blanket in a room at the end of the hall. "Well Mari could sleep on this I mean what else can she?"
I placed a cold towel on her forehead and the sleeping bags under her carefully I started editing I couldn't help but keep looking at Mari she's just so cute.
I know the chapters aren't that good but I'm too lazy to rewrite them so if your interested in this story continue the chapters do get better