The Ex

Hey guys hope you like my story so far I don't care if I get one view or a million views ima keep writing this chapter is kinda dramatic :p
Flitz POV
Mari led me to the storage room we use for extra cameras lights and other film stuff that broke or we don't need. Mari stared me down for what felt like forever then I broke the silence
"I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you infront of every body"
"No fli-"
"I was still asleep I really really really didn't mean to"
"Flitz i-"
"No no no it's not I can't stand to think that I would-"
Then suddenly out of nowhere Mari jumped up and hugged me.
She was warm I wish she had just been in my arms forever the sensation was amazing like hugging a life sized teddy bear but better.
She let go and gave me a sweet smile but when I looked to to her eyes I saw a pure look of sorrow. "You stopped rambling" she said smiling.
"Oh sorry it's time for me to leave I have um business yea, so bye..."
I said rushing out of the room and to the parking garage as fast as I could. When I finally found my car I saw Mari standing next to the elevator talking on the phone, but after I watched for a minuet she wasn't just talking she had a nervous look on her face and she was arguing with the person on the phone. I told myself it was none of my business to ask her or help.
Mari's POV
I was arguing on the phone with my ex Peter he wanted me back and he would do anything to get me back. I hung him up mid sentence and drove home as fast as I could to get home before he had the chance to get in. I ran in and locked the front door with my key.
Then Peter walked up behind me and grabbed my hand repeating "I will get you back no matter what I have to do."
He forced me against the wall and started kissing me the more I refused the tighter he grabbed me. He let my hand free and I struggled pulling my phone out of my pocket.
I went to my saved numbers and called a random number he knocked my phone to the floor and Sohinki picked up. I realized this was my chance I screamed "help me please!"
Then Peter covered my mouth.
Sohinki's POV
I was at home watching tv and I heard the phone ring, it was Mari.
I picked up and heard muffled screams and a  man constantly saying "just give in I will get you back!"
I called David joven and Flitz and told them to get to Mari's house and it was an emergency
I got there in no more then two minutes and every one I called close behind.
David busted down the door and we ran in Flitz grabbed a fire extinguisher that was hanging on the wall and I grabbed a bat.
We ran to the kitchen and saw Mari tied up to a kitchen chair with nothing but her bra and underwear on
She had her head hung low and David ran up to untie her
She lifted her head up with a dead look in her eye and Flitz found a bottle of sleeping pills on the kitchen counter
"That fucker drugged Mari" Flitz said
Peter ran out of the bathroom with a carving knife in hand he lunged at us and Flitz hit him with the extinguisher knocking him out instantly. David picked up Mari and ran out the front door.
Flitz POV
We drove over to my house because I lived the next street over and I had the biggest car. We arrived at my house and we walked in. David placed Mari on the couch and put a blanket over her I sat with her and in her state she kept mumbling to her self just plain jiberish. Then she looked up to me and said "thank you."