The bathroom

Hello people I'm trying to write and I really don't know what to write about like my imagination is not working right now XD so sorry if the chapters arnt good or if I'm not writing.
Mari's POV
Flitz came back with a small black suitcase
I invited him in and showed him to my room and the futon he was sleeping on in the hall.
We went down stairs and played video games all day.
" oh it's six, I'll make dinner " I said
Flitz got up and said "no it's ok I'll fix what ever you want."
"It's fine I can take care of it" I said
"No I want to" flitz said
"Oh it's ok I can make it mysel-" I tripped
Flitz dove after me and grabbed me from behind and stumbled to the floor with me on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me and said "did you really mean what you said this morning?" With a dead serious look in his eye.
After a few awkward moments of silence I wriggled free and ran upstairs yelling "ok I'm tired I'm going to bed baiii!!"
I didn't know what to say I knew he wasn't kidding but I like him as a friend and I was hurt by Peter previously and that'll get in the way of our relationship.
Flitz POV
After Mari ran upstairs I walked upstairs and set up bed sheets on the futon. I walked over to what I thought was the bathroom and opened the door and saw Mari in the bathroom undressing with out a top on!! She turned around and went (here comes the anime reference!!!)
"Uh hi Flitz"

"Hi Mari did you forget to lock the door?"

"Uh no the lock wasn't working for some reason I think it needs to be fixed"

"Oh well you should do that"

"He yea thanks for reminding me"

"Bye"

"Bye"
I closed the door and thought to myself did that really just happen?
Hey guys sorry super short chapter I know I'll put the next chapter up tomorrow I hope.