Game bang!!!

3rd person POV
Flitz had Mari really tight in his arms with David looking with his mouth wide open.
Mari squirmed around in his arms but he wouldn't budge flitz was a larger and taller man then Lazercorn and Lazercorn likes to hug me.
Sohinki's POV
I got to the headquarters with joven and when we entered the first thing we saw was flitz and Mari.
"What are you doing" I said.
"Get me off of him he won't let go" Mari said.
Then flitz woke up
Flitz POV
I woke up and Mari was staring me straight in the face as I came back to reality I let go of her waist. "Thank god I thought you were gonna hurt me" Mari said jogging away playfully.
"What did I do" I asked David
"You don't know?" David said trying his hardest to hide a laugh.
Mari's POV
I explained everything clearly and flitz sat there blushing
"I'm so sorry" flitz said quietly
Sohinki and joven burst into laughter while David stood there biting his lip trying to conceal his laugh.
Then Anthony and Ian burst in and yelled,Game Bang!!!!! Expecting people to yell it back. instead we all just stood awkwardly in silence "but seriously we have to start filming if we want it up today" Ian said.
"Oh hehe" we all said.
We all walked over to the filming room we were playing a zombie game I really couldn't remember what it was called because I was distracted, by flitz. "His embrace is so warm even if he didn't mean to I wanted more." I thought to my self. I got 3rd to last I was glad because I had to talk to flitz.
Flitz POV
Mari called me when I was talking with Wes "flitz I need to talk to you" she said
I followed terrified like a little puppy to the next room with her I've seen Mari angry I've seen her beat up a mugger on the street. So who knows what's going to happen to me.
Well this is the best place to end it THE CLIFF HANGER duh duh duh!!!
But seriously I'm tired and now I'm what to call the next chapter yours truly dalaneca