Betrayal

Mari POV
"Do you still want to?" He asked, I nodded no "I think I ruined the moment" I laughed and he laughed too, but I could feel anger radiating from his body

We walked in to the smofice, "hey guys" Wes said eating chocolate and playing magic, I walked over and sat down next to joven "what was that yesterday" I said softly "I don't know, I don't really know what happened," we looked at each other "just friends?" He nodded "just friends"

"We ready to film?" I nodded, "hey every one welcome to Mari craft!" Joven groaned "guys come to my shire!!!!" I rolled my eyes, "I'll come if I can find it, what are the coordinates?" He got silent "how do I find those?" I groaned "this is gonna be a long day" lasercorn laughed "nooooob"

"This is Homie Attenborough and I am standing in front of the most exotic aminal of all... The ze-bra" I walked my character over, "flitz that's a horse... Wes and lasercorn killed all of the animals" flitz looked back at me "well what is homie supposed to make up stuff on" "what I though your stuff was real" lasercorn said sarcastically,

"And that's a wrap!" Wes yelled, I stood up away from my desk, flitz walked over to me, just out of my vision I saw Wes get up and grab his hand held camera, "what do you say lunch?" Wes said "we need another excuse for a bonus video" flitz nodded, "alright see you guys there" I got up on my tiptoes and gave flitz a peck on the lips, Wes laughed "what" I looked towards him, the camera was on and filming, "Wes what are you doing" I smiled falsely, he turned off the camera, "Wes" lasercorn said under his breath, "run" he lifted the camera high above his head

He sprinted out into the hallways I chased after him in hot pursuit, "you can't run forever!" He ran into the warpzone room

Wes POV
"Guys save me!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, every one looked at me "he have a code red code red on our hands!" Every one stood up and I quickly ran to hide under the desk, my feet obviously peeked out, Davis rolled his chair trying to conceal me under the desk, I heard the door crack open, "rest in peace Wes" I giggled nervously "hey guys," she said in a sweet sickening voice, "where the hell is Wes" she changed her tone, "nope nowhere nowhere" I heard her say "Davis," I could just picture her smiling, "tell me where Wes is and he won't be the only one with hair missing" I heard the sound of what I only could assume was scissors, "sorry buddy" he rolled away from the desk, I heard her boots heavily hit the floor as she walked towards me, she bended over and smiled, "there you are silly I have to talk to you, come on" I nodded no "no I'm good here under this desk it's very comfortable" she laughed "so sad to bad you don't have a choice" she grabbed me by my collar, "thanks for trying to help guys, I say good bye, I lived a very long life, and I'm sad it had to end this way," she scoffed "just shut up Wes, I'm not gonna kill you, I'm just gonna cut your hair" Davis laughed "that's not any better"

I groaned "I can't believe you cut a price of my hair off! There's a huge piece missing!" She rolled her eyes, "just consider your self lucky I only cut a little part of your hair, it under your main hair you pussy" lasercorn laughed, "I didn't even put the video up!" I whined, lasercorn looked at Mari then back at me, "so that video wasn't supposed to go up?"