Chapter Three

I walked into my hotel room stunned. It was totally gorgeous. I had a room right between Alex and Ryan, with a perfect view of the ocean. You could just walk down to the ocean from the hotel. It's amazing. My bedroom had a queen bed in the middle, with a desk and dresser with a flat screen TV on it.

A small closet was beside the door to the bathroom, which was equipped with those free smelly shampoos that I hate. I threw my bag down on my bed and kicked off my converse.

We have two free days in Virginia before we have our first concert. Which I am extremely nervous about. I mean, it's not my first concert but it's my first concert with..Them.

Someone knocked on my door with three fast knocks. I ran over and threw the door open, revealing a shocked Alex. I guess he though I wasn't going to open the door.

He stumbled by the doorway and put his hand to his head leaning back, trying to act casual. I laughed, which made him smile. “Hey.” He greeted me.

I gave him a small wave and leaned on the door. “Hi.” He smiled even bigger, showing his perfect teeth. “We're going down to the beach if you want to come.” He pointed behind him, not even in the direction of the ocean. I smiled, feeling my heart speed up.

He's adorable. Just plain adorable. “Yeah, I'll just go change.” I put my hand on the doorway and he nodded. “Okay. We'll be in the hall.”

I smiled and nodded. He back away and walked the other direction. I only brought one swim suit. A bikini. A very small bikini. I fished it out of my bag and walked to the bathroom. I stripped off my jeans, tee shirt, and underwear. I slipped the bikini on and immediately felt self conscious. It's a pink bandeau tops with ruffles on it and pink bottoms.

I'm pretty pale, so I don't really tan. My blackish brown hair makes my skin tone look better though. I ruffled my curls with a frown on my face. There’s going to be a bunch of girls there... In bikinis...With better bodies than me. More tan skin.

Guys happen to like tan skin. Don't they? I stepped out of the bathroom and put on a pair of jean shorts and a loose green tank top. At least I can cover up.

I put on a pair of sun glasses on and walked out of the door. The three of them were standing in the hallway, talking to each other. They were all shirtless. No surprise. And they looked amazing. Alex was standing with his back towards me, so I couldn't see his chest.

How can dimples be so hot? You know, those dimples that guys can get on their back? Right above their butt? Alex has those. And I just want to run my hands up his back. Weird, I know.

I didn't realize they were staring at me until those dimples disappeared. All three pairs of eyes checked me out, while I checked them out. They all were muscular, and totally hot.

“Damn girl. Take off those clothes.” Jared whistled at me, making me blush. Good thing I have these sun glasses on. Alex slapped him in the chest but his eyes never left me.

I crossed my arms feeling even more self conscious than when I was only in the bikini. I stepped forward hoping for them to follow me down the hall. They did. People stared at us as we made our way to the beach. It wasn't fully crowded, but I had a feeling that it was about to be.

I stopped at a empty spot and turned to face the guys. They were all still staring at me, I'm not sure why. I stripped out of my shorts and tank top, throwing them on the ground. “Shit...” I turned to Alex, who was staring at me with wide eyes.