Chapter thirty one

Well, damn.

Avery looked up and on her face was an emotion I had never seen on her before.

"Spence I'm-"
"You're not pregnant"

She smiled, her teeth glistening with the dim bathroom light.

"I'm not pregnant Spence!"

Oh my god...

"Spencer! IM NOT PREGNANT!" She let out a huge sigh of relief, putting her hands to her face.

"You're not pregnant! Oh my god Ave!" Hey little body started shaking and I realized that she was crying.

Then her crying turned into full on sobbing.

Hearing her sob triggered something in me And I started crying too, wrapping my arms around her and holding her close to my chest.

"You're okay Ave. I told you that everything would turn out okay."

"Oh my god Spence, you don't know how relieved I am!" She laughed through the crying, a bright ringing sound, and clapped her hands together.

"Oh Ave, I feel the relief."

I was glad she wasn't pregnant. I mean I would support her 100% if she was, but it made me so happy to know that this wasn't going to be the end of her youth.

I wanted her to live a little more before she got stuck in motherhood.

Avery relaxed back Into the bed and wiped away the tears that were drying.

"That was the scariest moment of my life Spencer." I put my head back on her pillow and sighed.

"Ave I meant every word I said." She turned her face to look at me better.

"About which part?"

"The part where I said that you're more important than my tour. That I love you more than I love being on the road."

"Thank you Spence. You don't even know how much that means to me. It's just... I've been so lonely and jealous lately. Just SO jealous of you... How you have Alex and he obviously loves you I can tell. And I just want that too."

"Jealous? I don't think Alex loves me like that.."

"Are you kidding me? In every single magazine I pick up there's a section on just pictures of how in love Alex looks when he looks at you Spence. You need to be less oblivious!" She stared laughing and shaking her head and I felt my face flush.

I really want to talk to Alex right now...

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through the many missed messages from unimportant people, looking for a certain brown haired boys name on my screen.

I tried to be calm about him not trying to contact me but for some reason it made my chest hurt.

All I want is for him to feel the same way about me...

"Hey Spence, sleepover like the olden days?"

I smiled at the sense of familiarity.

"Sure, just like the olden days..."

---

Short chapter, SHES NOT PREGNANT!

AHH what do you guys think?

Thanks for hanging on so long, nows when everything gets interesting.

Oh, ever want to know more about me or what I look like? Check out my Instagram if you want to, but please don't say anything about this book because it's basically a secret!

IG- hannahfousty

But remember, no words about the book please. But hey I might follow you back ;)

Thanks! Xoxo